Christmas With The Weasleys

It's two days later. It's the Christmas morning. Mia woke up to a loud noise in the room. She opened her eyes and saw Fred and George. They were wearing only red Santa pants and a Santa hat they each had two rolls of wrapping paper in their hands.

"Why did you wake me up?" Mia murmured.
"Because it's 8am and it's Christmas." George grinned happily.
"Oh! I didn't know you wanted to die today!" she was annoyed.
"Mia, you can't kill us!" Fred laughed.
"Too late. I already decided how." she murmured in the pillow.
"Maybe you can help us wake up others before you kill us?" George poked her.

Mia thought about it for couple of seconds and looked at them with a smirk on her face. Fred gave her 2 more rolls of wrapping paper. Mia jumped out of the bed and all 3 of them ran to the kitchen.

"WAKE UUUUP! EY! EY! EY! EY! EY!" Mia shouted while banging the rolls.
"WAKE UP! LULULULULULULULULULULU!" Fred jumped around yelling.
"Wake up before we burn the presents!!!" George yelled louder than the others.

All 3 of them were jumping around and hitting the rolls together with their eyes closed. They didn't hear Ron come up behind them.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" he screamed at them and grabbed Mia's rolls.
"..." they looked at him terrified.
"Um...yeah!" Mia slowly nodded.

Ron threw the rolls on the floor and went back upstairs.

"Well, damn!" Fred crossed his arms.
"I think I peed my pants a little." George made a (o_o) face.
"Mia, you're okay?" Fred poked her.
"Yeah, me too!" Mia laughed, trying to hold in her tears.
"We need another way to wake them up..." George scratched his chin.
"Yelling howels?" Mia looked at him.
"Brilliant!" Fred pointed at her.

They ran to their room. Mia got the and Fred silanced the room. All of them cleared their throats.

"WAKE UUUUUUUP!!!" Mia screamed.
"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Fred chanted.
"WAKE UP, MORON! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" George yelled.

Mia closed the howels.

"George, you said moron. We're giving them to your parents as well..." Mia covered her mouth.
"Oops!" he gasped.
"Let's skip them. They probably have the ear plug things in." Fred shrugged.
"Okay!" George nodded,
"You throw one in Ron's and Ginny's rooms." Mia gave Fred two howels, "You throw one in Percy's room and I'll do one in Bill's." Mia gave George one
"Okay, let's go!" Fred got up.

All 3 of them ran upstairs. They opened the howels in each room and teleported back to their room. They were giggling because they heard somone storm down the stairs. Turns out it was Ron. Ron was pissed.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP?" he kicked open the door.
"..." all looked at him.
"I'M ALREADY PISSED AND NIW YOU THREE DECIDE TO BE THE ANNOYING IDIOTS THAT YOU ALWAYS ARE!" Ron yelled at them. "Sorry, not sorry!" Fred giggled.
"..." Mia was starting to panic.
"CAN'T YOU ALL FINALLY LEAVE ME ALONE? SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS TO BOTHER ME. JUST LET ME LIVE PEACEFUL LIFE!" he looked at all 3 of them.

George saw Mia panicking, so he sat down in his bed, next to her. He took her hand and rubbed her back.

"Ron, stop!" George looked at him.
"YOU SHUT TGE FUCK UP AND DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE! I WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING THINKING ABOUT WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP SHIT YOU'RE GOING TO DO TO ME THROUGH THE DAY. ME BEING THE SECOND YOUNGEST DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE!" Ron was coming in their direction and was almost in George's and Mia's face, "And why are you breathing like that? You're a dog or something?" he looked at Mia.