Loki

A/n: This and couple of next chapters will be a bit of a mix of my favorite fandoms. Harry Potter and MCU. Well... Only Loki will be here but I'll mention others as well. I'm sorry of I ruined the vibe. This book is mainly for me but I hope you don't mind that as well.

It has been more than a week now. It's January 5th. Everyone is back in the school. Mia left her presents at the Burrow. She got a necklace that said "Best Goddaughted -S&R". Mia didn't want to break it, so she left it in Fred's and George's room. Amy got her a soccer ball. Severus gave her a book about different powers that any wizard can learn and how to. Mia did take the book with her.

Fred, George, Bill and Mia have learned to read minds. It took Mia and Bill about a week. The twins aren't as good with it than Mia and Bill but Leiah will still teach them. Mia and Bill can now read someone's mind without looking at them they can think of the person and they automatically hear them. Touching someone is easier for Fred and George. Maybe by the end of the next week they will be as good as Mia and Bill. Leiah also thought them how to block others from hearing their thoughts. Nobody except them know that they can read thoughts now.

Dumbledore hired Bill to be a professor at Hogwarts. He started working as soon as everyone went back to school. He knew that he was going to work there for months but he hid that from Mia and his siblings. Bill is now teaching arithmancy. Mia doesn't have classes with him but she's happy to see him at school during breaks and at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It's almost 7am. Mia woke up and went to the bathroom. Her stomach was hurting for the past two days, so she had a pad in. Good thing she had, Mia started her period. She took a shower and changed into her uniform. She did her hair and bruhsed her hair. Mia was getting annoyed just by the way the brush went through her hair. She knew that today was going to be a living hell for her. She took her DADA books and went out of her dorm. She was walking down the hall and met Harry.

"Morning!" he smiled.
"..." Mia ignored him.
"What's wrong?" he put his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me!" Mia kicked him in his knee and he fell on the floor.
"I'm sorry!" he apologized.

Mia continued walking to her class. Harry followed her because he had it as well. They saw Bill walking in the opposite direction. Bill saw that Mia wasn't her bubbly self when she saw him in the mornings. He got closer to her.

"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Watch out, Bill! She will kick you if you touch her!" Harry yelled but it was too late, Bill already put his hand on her shoulder but he quickly removed it.
"Hurts..." she put her head against his arm.
"What hurts?" he asked.
"My stomach, heart and soul..." she sighed.
"Okay, I'll get you some chocolate and ice cream after lunch." he patted her head.
"Okay!" she nodded and walked past him.
"You're lucky, Bill! She kicked me in my knee." Harry laughed.
"Yeah, she hits and kicks everyone when she's on her period." he nodded.
"Oh no!" Harry sighed.

Mia and Harry went inside the class. Remus and Draco got that she's on her period becaise she was walking weird. She usually gets cramps, so it's harder for her to walk. Draco didn't say anything as she sat down next to him. Remus gave her a piece of chocolate. The other students came in. The lesson started like always. Remus didn't ask any questions to Mia because she would just ignore him anyway. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Remus called.
"We got a letter for Mrs Potter." Filch came in.

Mia ran to him and took the letter. Filch left. Mia sat back down and read it in her mind.