Yule

It's 6am. Mia didn't get any nightmares that night. Draco and Ray were already out of the room. She woke up and ran to the bathroom. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, did her make up and made her hair in two braids, later making them in buns. She was nervous about today since it's the big Yule ball. She walked out of the room and saw Draco come in. He was wearing a black suit.

"You're not ready yet?" he looked her up and down.
"No, I just woke up." she shook her head.
"Hurry up then!" he closed the door.
"Why? It starts at 9am." she looked at him while looking for the dress.
"Yes but we need to take the pictures for the newspaper." he smiled.
"Bloody hell!" she sighed.
"Calm down!" he laughed.
"I'm not nervous." Mia shook her head.
"I can see your hands shaking. Take your time I was just messing with you. The pictures are going to be taken at 8:30am. You still have 2 hours to get ready." he sat down in his bed.
"Brilliant! Which one do I wear? I don't want to wear the one I wore on September 2nd. That leaves me with 4 other dresses." she looked at him.
"You want me to choose? You know that I will have to go with anything green or black." he stood up.
"Lucky for you, it's only green and black ones." she smiled.
"Oh!" he creased his chin, "I like this one! It reminds me of my mum's Yule dress." he pointed at a black night dress with dark green sparkles on it's skirt part.
"Great! Then we're set on that one." she nodded and threw the other 3 back in the closet.
"You're easy to please." he smiled.
"I'm not like other girls if you haven't got it by now." she sasted a charm and changed into the dress in a matter of second.
"You look amazing!" he grinned.
"Thanks! Not so bad yourself!" Mia smirked and walked towards the door.
"Shoes!" Draco laughed.
"Fuck!" she ran back to the closet.
"Black or green, heels or flats?" she looked at him.
"I want you to be stylish but comfy. Black flats." he smiled.
"Alright!" she put on black flats.
"You're already done?" he looked at her.
"Yes." she nodded.
"What do we do now? Go to the great hall and see what's up?" he asked.
"Absolutely! We still have like 1 hour and 50 minutes." Mia laughed.

Both of them teleported to the great hall. They walked in and saw some students and professors already there. Both of them looked at Ron and their jaws dropped.

"RON, WHAT IN MARLIN'S NAME ARE YOU WEARING???" both of them yelled from the door.
"Bloody hell!" he sighed, "MUM SENT ME THIS!" he yelled back.
"Where the hell is your suit that you had?" Draco laughed as they got closer to him.
"I just transfigured this one. I forgot how to." he chuckled.

Mia used the spell and transfigured his ugly gown in a nice suit.

"What would I do without you?" he smiled.
"Die of embarrassment?" Draco laughed.
"Wait, who invented Bill?" she pointed at him.
"Since he was our professor last month, headmaster invited him." Sprouts said from behind.
"Oh!" she turned around, "Damn! You look wonderful in that dress, professor!" Mia covered her mouth as she looked her up and down.
"Thank you, dear! You're beautiful as well!" she smiled.
"Thank you, professor!" she smiled.
"What about us?" Draco straighted his back.
"As handsome as ever, boy!" she winked.
"She called us handsome!" Ron rested against Mia.
"Don't faint! I get called that almost every day." Draco rolled his eyes.
"I don't..." he smiled.

Mia looked at Bill and he waved at her. She would have flicked him off but Dumbledore was right beside him. He signed her to go over there. She rolled her eyes and walked to them.

"Morning, headmaster!" Mia bowed.
"Oh! Our beautiful Mia!" he smile.
"Our what?" she stopped mid way while straightening up.
"This is Mia Potter." he pointed at her.

~Who is he introducing me to? Dad, mum! I'm scared to turn to them.~

Mia slowly and nervously turned to a man that was standing next to Albus.