Draco=Bi

Fast forward to next month.

It has already been about a week or two that Amy is studying in Hogwash. She was sorted in Slytherin. She was bullied once but George was nearby, so he stepped in. Amy is still a bit shy while talking to the other students, especially older kids. Not everything is as wholesome. There are a couple of weird things happening with Mia's friends. Ginny and Harry had broken up and don't really tell anyone why and Draco has been sneaking out every night. The next day, he's always so happy. He has been spending less time with Mia also. Mia and others don't question anything but they have a theory about what's going on.

It's Friday, after lunch. Mia was getting ready for the 9 day break. She already said goodbye to Severus and Amy. Amy was sad that Mia is leaving but Severus isn't ready to let her Amy go to the Burrow yet. Any walked Mia and the Weasley siblings to the gates. She didn't go alone, of course. Severus went with her.

"I can't wait to meet you again!" Amy pouted.
"Amy, I'll be gone for only a week." Mia smiled.
"But still!" she sighed.
"I promise to ask Molly to make you something delicious when I'll come back." Mia patted Amy's head.
"Take some for me too." Severus whispered.
"I will!" she laughed.
"Bill's here!" Percy said happily.
"I'll go now. I'll see you two after break!" Mia waved.
"Bye!" Amy waved.
"Take care!" Severus nodded.
"No! I won't!" Mia smirked, "Oi! There's no space for us..." Ron sighed.
"I'll teleport us!" Mia laughed and grabbed his arm.

Mia teleported both of them to the Burrow.

"Well, that was fun!" Ron smiled.
"I know, right?" Mia laughed.
"Let's go in." Ron pulled her.
"I'll wait for others." she shook her head.
"Okay, let's wait!" he nodded.

Mia and Ron stood by the house with their legs open and their bags between them. After 10 minutes, Bill dropped others off.

"You took your time!" Mia smirked.
"Shush!" Ginny put a finger by her mouth.
"I'm going to store. Anyone needs anything?" Bill asked.
"Can you get me-" Ron started.
"I'll go with you. He has like a 30 page list of food." Mia laughed.

Mia got in the car. Both of them drove to the store while talking about school and Amy. Both of them got out of the car and went in the store. While filling the cart, they ran into Severus and Amy.

"You're here too? We left like 20 minutes ago." Mia smiled.
"I wanted some candy." Amy smiled, "And you..." she looked at her cart.
"It's for Ron." Mia laughed.
"Will you move?" Bill pushed Mia.
"Hold on, I'm talking here." she stepped pack to let him go in front of her.
"Oh! Professor!" he bowed.
"Did you during me anything from Molly yet?" Amy smiled.
"No, dear! We haven't even been inside yet." Mia patted her head.
"Okay, let's go!" Severus pushed Amy out of the store.
"Bye!" Mia waved.

Mia and Bill payed for the food and other stuff. Bill put the bags in the back and got in. Mia got in as well. They drowe home to see Lucius' car parked in Bill's spot. Bill parked on the other side of the house. They got the bags and walked in.

"Lucius, what are you doing here?" Mia walked in.
"Came here to talk." he sipped his coffee.
"If you want Draco so come here, be nice." Mia smiled.
"That's why I'm here. I came here to talk about Draco." he looked down.
"Why? Where's mum?" Bill asked.
"She's comforting your sister." he answers.
"Why? Is she crying because of Harry again?" Mia asked.
"Yeah! Your bro is dating Draco now." George put his arm around Mia's neck.
"What?" Mia and Bill were surprised.
"That's true. That's the reason why he has need sneaking out. He didn't want you to realize he has feelings for him." Lucius nodded.
"So he doesn't like me anymore?" Mia asked.
"Not the same way he did." he shook his head.
"Why didn't he tell me anything? We're best friends." Mia sat down by the table.
"That's the point. He is scared that you will hate him now. You two had feelings for each other and now he lost his." Lucius sipped his coffee.
"Where is he?" Mia sighed.
"In the car." he pointed.