Loki Leaves Again

It's around 6am. Mia woke up. She opened her eyes. She saw someone else's arm around her, not Fred's. She looked over and saw Bill sleeping between them.

~S- So the last week was just a dream? Wait, no! It's not possible to have a lucid dream to feel like it's been a week...Can it? Whatever! Loki has better things to do than visit me.~

Mia sighed and got up. She carefully got out of the bed and went in the bathroom. She took a quick shower and changed into her uniform. She was kind of in a bad mood because of the thought of meeting Loki was a dream. She went to the kitchen and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Arthur asked.
"Nothing. Just in a bad mood. I had a strange dream." she dropped her head on the table.
"Morning!" Bill came out stretching.
"Morning!" Mia murmured.
"What's wrong with you?" he looked at her.
"Had a weird dream. It was so lucid, I thought it was real." she answered.
"Oh! Yeah, I sometimes have them. When I wake up, I don't know what to believe." he laughed
"I mean it was a nice dream but it just makes me sad that it wasn't true." she sighed.
"Happens!" he nodded.
"Morning!" the twins came out of their room.
"Morning!" everyone answered.
"Mia, what's wrong?" George poked her.
"Sad..." Molly answered.
"Why? Did we miss something or you had the nightmare again?" Fred kissed her cheek.
"No." she smiled and kissed both of them.

They sat down by the table.

"Morning, wizards and witches!" a man came out of the living room.
"LOKI!!!" Mia got up and jumped on him.
"..." everyone stared at her.
"Um.... You weren't this happy to see me yesterday." Loki laughed and returned the hug.
"I thought it was a dream..." she sniffed.
"Should we be concerned?" he looked at the others.
"I'm not sure..." everyone was confused.
"Oh! Um... Sorry! I-" Mia got off of Loki.
"Are you alright? You were ready to leave me to freeze to death yesterday. Now you're happy to see me?" Loki laughed.
"I just thought it was a lucid dream that made me think that the last week was just a dream... What were YOU doing in our bed?" Mia looked at Bill.
"Your friend over there, he kept teleporting in my room at night. I had to join you three." he laughed.
"Well, I did yell at them but they didn't move a muscle..." he shrugged.
"The deep sleep." Fred smiled.

^Who's this cutie?^
~Mum, no!~
^Come on! What's his name?^
~He's the guy who left me when I was 7.~
^Loki? Oh, he's all grown up now. I have to say hi.^

"Mum, don't you dare! You already flirt with Bill and my men. You're not getting the God of Mischief!" Mia shook her head and stood in front of Loki.
"I thought we were the Gods of mischief..." Fred and George whispered.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"Hello!" Leiah's ghost showed up.
"AGH!!" he got scared.
"Mum, go away!" Mia pointed at her.
"Shut up, Mia! I'm just trying to say hi. I haven't heard of the boy for ages!" she pushed Mia to the side.
"I tried! You're on your own." Mia laughed and sat down beside Bill.
"How have you been, Mr Loki?" Leiah smiled.
"Um...I've been alright I guess. How about you, Miss Snape?" he asked.
"I've been quite alright. Just hanging out with her father and his wife." she pointed at Mia.
"All of them are still dead by the way." Mia smiled.
"Now, how dare you leave my daughter to suffer with those monsters?" Leiah pocked him.
"Mum, stop! Ask dad. He always stalks me." Mia laughed.

<Damn it! How did you know?>

"You left my baby to suffer! Don't you have a heart?" Leiah was about to cry.
"Actually..." Loki and Mia looked at each other.
"Leiah, calm down! Don't you see that they're fine? Bill took care of her and as much as I know, Loki already apologized." Molly hugged Leiah.
"Her father and I won't forgive you!" Leiah pointed at him.