Bloody Fight

Later.

It's about 12 am. Fred and George were losing their mind as well. Even Bill was going crazy with them.

"Dude, I just realized that getting older is really just the process of accepting how fucked the world is and becoming a little bit of an alcoholic." Fred looked at George.
"Duuuuuuuuude~" his eyes widened.
"Guys stop, I can't breathe!" Bill was already rolling on the floor.
"Let her finish what she was going to say." George wiped his tears.
"So I was sitting there, with BBQ sauce on my titties-" Mia continued telling her story.
"What?" Fred fell over.
"THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!" George was crying from laughter.

All 4 of them were dying on the floor.

"Best thing is that we're not even drunk." Fred tried to get his breath back.

Mia sat up and took one of the donuts and stretched her arm towards Bill. Bill thought that she was giving it to him so he tried to take it.

"No! Cheers, bitch!" she hit it against the half of a donut that Bill was already holding, "Fat ass!" she laughed.
"I'm about to pee my pants again..." Bill sobbed.
"She's going to hate us tomorrow!" George laughed.
"Who?" Bill looked at him.
"Roses are red, I crashed my car into a ditch. Professor McGonagall, ya' wrinkly bitch!" he gave him a poem as an answer.
"STOP IT!!!" Bill crossed his legs, trying not to pee from laughter.
"Abundala kaka." Mia said quickly and in a funny voice.

That was it. Bill and Fred peed their pants from laughter. Mia and George were rolling on the floor.

It was about 5am now. The sun was staring to come up. They were still messing around. The snacks were eaten.

"That is the sun coming up I see peeking through my window. I have once again NOT SLEPT." Mia pointed at the window.
"Where do we all get a therapy?" Bill was still sobbing from laughter.
"Thought you'll never ask..." Mia looked at him.
"Dumbledore doesn't count!" Fred laughed.
"Like that one time-" Mia and George said at the same time.
"..." all of them wheezed.
"I think I should go make some breakfast..." Mia tried to get up.
"Can you make some guacamole?" Fred tried to sit up.
"Okay!" she nodded.

Mia went to the kitchen. Molly was already cooking.

"You're already awake?" she smiled.
"None of us slept." Mia wiped her tears
"Were you laughing the whole night?" she sighed.
"Maybe..." Mia smiled.
"Good luck controlling Bill today." Molly giggled.
"He will either try to kill all of us today or will continue laughing non-stop." she laughed and went over to the fridge, "Fred asked for guacamole. Do you know how to make it?" she looked at Molly.
"I think I can help." Molly nodded.

Mia put a couple of avacados in the sink to was them. Bill came out of the living room. Molly saw that he was shirtless. She looked at Mia.

"Molly, I couldn't care less." she chuckled.
"What are you talking about?" he asked.
"Nothing." Molly shook her head and continued cooking.
"I bought them yesterday. They were fresh." he said as he pushed Mia out of the way to grab a glass of water.
"They're Fre Sh A Va Cados" Mia laughed.

Bill let out some water through his nose as he tried not to laugh. Even Molly chuckled. Suddenly Fred ran out of the living room.

"Why are you running?" Molly asked.
"I just shat myself!" he said as he ran to his room.

Bill rested his back against the wall not to fall from laughing.