FORTY EIGHT- $ Don't Buy U Happiness

Wassup with y'all asses not commenting and voting? I miss y'all
Lmao anyway if u missed the last chapter go back to read that 😊
Comment/Vote

Important:

I just dropped my book Love, Blood, and Tears. it is on Amazon (Kindle) all you will need is the kindle app and an account. If you have Kindle Unlimited, it's FREE. Otherwise, it's currently only 2.99 at the moment for a limited time on Sale. 🙂 Super affordable for a FIRE ass novel that had nothing but 5-star ratings. Not only that, but if you send proof or inbox me on my social media proof that u copped it, Imma email you a file of the first few chapters of the Thugged Out book 1 rewrite (first 50 ppl, bt knowing me imma send it to whoever fw me). It will be on Amazon soon after I drop Love, Blood, and Tears book 2 on there. So, you will get a whole book & part of what y'all been waiting for. Just 2.99. Click my name on here and click the link in my bio to find the book. if you can't find it, inbox me or comment if u want me to send u a direct link.

Don't be having me send you a link when u know u bsn me like some ppl been doing lol. ‼️‼️‼️‼️I'VE BEEN WRITING NONSTOP WHICH IS WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE. I KNOW YALL WILL LOVE IT. SO FAR SOME PEOPLE HAVE FINISHED IT IN A FEW HOURS AND LOVE IT. I HOPE Y'ALL SUPPORT LIKE YALL CLAIM YALL WOULD 👀 Some mfs was just running they mouths & being nosey, but that's neither here nor there lmao. But anyway, my socials are below or u can hmu on here to show u have the book:

💘 follow my ig @erieewrites or Snapchat, eriee_renee . Y'all can also join my Facebook group Eriee Writes. We can kick it and talk shit in the group about books or whatever yall wanna talk to me and each other about. it can lowkey be our chatroom lmfao. Anyway, go fw my book. love yall. Enjoy the update.

"Richer than a fuck, but it don't heal my pain." - Rod Wave

JESSICA

I'm enjoying my wine and having the time of my damn life all alone in my bed. All the kids are gone with Keke and Ant is still out with Tez and Vonte. My phone has been constantly ringing, but I've been ignoring it because these kids ain't about to get on my damn nerves right now. They know where to find me if it's that important.

I roll my eyes as a number I don't recognize starts calling. I might as well answer and cuss out whoever decided to play on my phone tonight.

"Who the fuck is this? What the fuck you want? Didn't I tell y'all gotdamn telemarketers, to quit calling me? Every damn day y'all calling about a damn car warranty! Bitch, all my cars paid for and I don't have shit to do with no warranty of yours! Run them scams somewhere else!" I curse them out. I get sick of that shit.

"Oh, wow. It's actually Harper," she tells me. I don't like her ass neither, but imma keep my rude comments to myself. It's not like she rubs me wrong to where I feel like she doesn't have my son's best interest at heart. I know she loves him and he loves her too because nobody ever made him change before. She helped him through alcoholism and at this point, he chooses to be sober and not smoke no more neither. I know he doesn't cheat on her. She's a good girl, but I just can't see her as strong enough. She let Shai fuck him up in front of everybody and she didn't defend him. I don't give a damn how classy a woman is. You supposed to always step and stand ten toes down for your man, especially if he's good to you and would've done the same.

"What's going on?" I ask her. "Ummm... well, I think you should come to Noble's house." She says. "Why?" I ask. I swear it's always some shit. I hope that boy didn't try to commit suicide again. I don't know what it is about me and Ant, but for whatever reason, we made some suicidal ass children.

"I just think you should come. Come fast too." She says. "No, nigga, no!" I hear Majesty raising his voice in the background. I just hung up on her so I can get ready. Relaxing just don't exist in my world. It has to be crazy for her to call me.