FIVE- Wrong Or Right?

This chapter finna low-key be wild asf if y'all catch on to the small shit 😂😂😂

"You say you got a girl. Now you want me.
How you want me when you got a girl? The feelin' is reckless." - SZA

DREW

I'm outside of Reign's apartment right now. It's three in the morning. I told Shai Vonte needed me to go watch Jacob for a few minutes while he went to check on a few things with Ant. We left their house at about one in the morning so she was tired as hell and didn't even question me. All I remember is getting drunk as hell fucking around with KeKe. That's a Hennessy drinking nigga and he was constantly pouring me up cups from each different bottle. I got fucked up and I think I came on to Reign but I really don't even remember much of the shit so I need to talk to her about it.

I start knocking on the door loudly so she'll wake up if she sleep. I hear something moving in there. She snatches the door open, covering her chest. She ain't wearing nothing but a tank top and some boy shorts that her ass hanging out in. I clear my throat then look at her face. I can't be staring at her body and shit. That shit ain't right. I can't do Shai like that.

"Can I come in?" I ask. She rolls her eyes then moves to the side, letting me walk in. She closes and locks the door. "What you doing over here this late?" she asks, walking in the kitchen. I follow her then sit down at the table. "We need to talk, mane... like, we finna have to lay some rules down." I answer, making her laugh. "Rules? Rules for what?" she asks. "Me and you... now that you coming around the whole family again, me and you finna see each other a lot and especially on this cruise. You can't be seducing me and shit so we need rules, bruh." I answer.

She starts dying laughing at me like I'm a fucking comedian. "What's funny?" I ask. "Seducing you? Exactly how do I do that, Mr. I'm In Love With My Annoying Ass Wife But At My Ex House At Three In The Morning?" she sarcastically asks me. "Chill out. I am in love with her." I say. "I feel like you trying to force yourself to believe that bullshit at this point." she says, getting a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

"I ain't forcing myself to believe shit cause that's what it is. You just be fucking my head up." I admit. "How I do that, Drew?" she asks, raising her eyebrow. "Do you not see what you wearing?" I ask. "I'm in my damn home and I was listening to music when you decided to come unannounced. You lucky I even let you in." she says. "That ain't the point. You ain't finna put no more clothes on?" I ask her, trying to keep my eyes off her body. Reign's body so fucking sexy and she standing here with her ass basically hanging out and I can see her nipples. Her titties juicy as hell and her ass fat now. It look so soft.

"I'm not changing my clothes where I live, period. You're married, right? My clothes shouldn't be your concern." she says. I sigh. "You had on them baby ass, tight ass shorts at yo momma and dad house, mane. Come on, now." I mumble. "And? I'll wear what I want in my family's house amongst my relatives." she says. I sigh. "Bottom line is you need to quit doing this shit. Like... at they house, you kept on looking at me and walking by me, brushing against me and shit." I point out, only making her laugh harder.

"I wasn't studying you, Drew. I'm classy. I don't mess with men no more and especially not married men." she says. "Quit lying. How long you finna be fake gay, mane?" I ask, laughing. Her pretend lesbian ass really going hard with that shit. "I ain't fake nothing. You the reason I don't like niggas now." she says. "How am I the reason you wanna put yo tongue in another bitch pussy hole?" I ask. "Because you are a pussy hole and you fucked my life up in ways you can't even imagine." she says, seeming upset all of a sudden.

"How? What I do that was so bad?" I ask. "Let it go because I don't wanna go there. It's the past. You're with Shai's oily ass and I'm with my fine ass girlfriend so oh well." she says. "Okay, we ain't gotta state the obvious no more. I know I'm with Shai and I know you with yo girl now. We can quit throwing that shit in each other face now that the shit established." I tell her.