TWENTY SIX- Blame Game

Hey guys & girls. 😚

But listen... for y'all who be inboxing me and stuff, please don't think I'm ignoring y'all. I just don't really like checking messages and shit on here cause I got a lot going on and I'm honestly tired of running across lil disrespectful hoes all on my shit, so yeah.

"I’m confused tell me where'd we go wrong.
I was sure that I would be with you for so long. I was planning on this on being something worth mentioning. Energy invested in someone I saw potential in. Who killed chivalry? They need to get their sentencin'. Meanwhile, we arguing and I can’t get a sentence in. And just as I predicted, here we go again. They always say the hottest love has the coldest end." - Drake

LALA

I'm tired as hell and the party is still going on and people are still dancing, eating, and getting drunk. I'm in the living room watching my dad dance to Wipe Me Down. "This mane drunk as a gang  of white bitches on Spring break, bruh." I say to Tae. "On everything." he agrees. My dad so fucked up right now. "Fuck it up, Ant." some bitch who looks around his age says, laughing as she watches him. I raise my eyebrow. Who in the fuck is she?

He grabs her hand then stands her up. I shake my head, watching her dance between his legs. Plenty of people here at the party are watching them, probably thinking the same thing I am. "Damn, why the fuck my dad so fucking disrespectful, bruh? I hope my momma cut yo fucking face! Why another woman dancing on you?" I go off on my dad. He ignores me as he continues his dance while a whole bunch of other people watch him like they know my momma will kill his ass.

The lady bends over, backing all the way up on him. He got his shirt off and everything. First of all, he doing this shit at a family and friends event that my momma planned. Second of all, he acting like me and my siblings ain't here to witness this disrespectful ass shit he on. "See, Tae. I knew they was fucking faking like shit was sweet. I knew they was beefing. This nigga hella foul. Damn, why the fuck he can't have enough respect for her ass to not dry hump the hoe? Shit stupid, mane." I say to Tae, standing up. I gotta get out of here before I end up cussing everybody around me out. I'm so mad. I swear he so trifling.

"Calm down, La. Fuck what he doing. I told you I could tell them being cordial was a fucking act. This shit not your business though. That's them. We don't know what be going on with them behind closed doors." Tae says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I push him away. "Naw, the shit my business if that's my momma and daddy, nigga. He made it my business when he started openly dancing with that bitch like his wife, our gotdamn mother ain't somewhere around here." I say.

"Just calm down, LaLa, damn. You really pissed off about some shit you can't do nothing about. For all you know, they could be secretly separated and just pretending like they on good terms to avoid hurting y'all feelings." Tae says. "Tae, shut the fuck up. Yo dad not even with her so you don't know how this shit feel. My dad so damn  disrespectful for this. They married no matter what so he shouldn't be doing that in front of all these people. Now, mothafuckas probably gon' be talking shit about it and having my momma embarrassed out here. His bitch ass was just all on her not even thirty minutes ago, now he doing that. Stop telling me how I'm supposed to feel cause you can't relate." I say. I hate when mothafuckas try to tell me what my emotions are supposed to be.

He sighs. "Whatever. Damn, if it's bothering you that bad, let's just go outside and see what everybody else doing." he suggests. "What you think I'm finna do? Tae, shut up." I say. "You shut up. You the one that's mad at nothing. It's just a dance. You acting like he fucked the bitch." he says. I look at him crazy. "Mane, look. If you okay with watching a man disrespect our momma, you ain't shit but a lil bitch ass nigga. I'm sorry I'm not okay with watching him openly do something I know will hurt her feelings. Get out my face." I go off on him.