TWENTY SEVEN- Sparks Will Fly

Wattpad charging for a premium account now, bih. Meanwhile, they needa run me a gotdamn check. This app wouldn't be SHIT without me along with all the other writers with big fan bases from all different backgrounds. Us writers make this bullshit what it is from the biggest writers straight down to the smallest writers. So, Imma be needing me a check, bih. Fytb. 🙄😴 And Ik I haven't updated. I just haven't been feeling this Wattpad bullshit lately, tbh. So, let's all politely ask Wattpad where the fuck me a check is 🙂

Another thing, quite a few people have asked me do I have a P.O. box so they can send me shit and the answer is no. Do y'all think I should get one? I will, but only if y'all that be asking or wondering are really gonna mail me gifts or cards or whatever it is ppl be talking about.
-

"I love you like the fat kid loves cake and shit. I love you like the bad kid love breakin' shit.
Ride or die chick, fighting insecurities. Want a ring and my last name for securities." - J. Cole

2 MONTHS LATER

NOBLE

"Noble." Jaylah says. I look over at her. I just pulled up to my house. I went and picked her up from her apartment. "What?" I ask. "Why do you have a fucking attitude?" she asks. "Imma just assume you keep on acting dumb as fuck cause you pregnant and hormonal as hell." I say. She be going off on me everyday of my life. She six months pregnant and I'll be happy as hell when she finally gives birth cause I'm tired of her ass and all this bullshit.

"You just always have this nasty attitude towards me and I'm so tired of that. You don't even see or talk to me unless you asking about the baby." she says. "You ain't my girlfriend no more. Me and you are done. You always trying to argue and fight and I'm tired of that shit. I just wanna be a father to my child and that's it. You said you done with me, right? Fine. After you have the baby, you can go get all the free fried pickles and loaded french fries appetizers you want from Lil Applebee's cause I'm through trying with you." I say.

She rolls her eyes. "I wish you would stop bringing Tyler up. His name is Tyler, not Lil Applebee's. I'm not stupid, Noble. I know there's somebody else." she says. "Even if it is somebody else, that don't even concern you because you just my ex that's carrying my first child. That's all." I say. I watch as tears roll down her face. "You were just trying to work it out a month ago and now, you're acting like we never had shit." she says. "Jaylah... chill. As of now, I don't need the stress of being yo nigga so I just wanna be here for my child. When I was trying to fix shit, you wouldn't let me. Then, you talked crazy to my momma when you told em you pregnant. I ain't forgiving you for the shit you said to her." I say. I've never once disrespected her momma so fuck what she talking about.

"I was just so mad, Noble. That's so old anyway. Your parents don't even dwell on it." she says. "That's fine. But look, we gotta run in here real quick." I say, opening my door. She sighs then gets out of the car, holding her round, protruding belly. We gotta finally go see what we having today but we got some time to waste before the appointment. Majesty called and asked me to bring some food to the house so that's what I'm doing right now.

We just walked inside. I hear loud ass talking. I close and lock the door then walk all the way to the kitchen. Qua is over here sitting at the table. Majesty is sitting at the table too and his baby momma Precious is sitting around in her work uniform holding Major and laughing at whatever was just said. I never thought I would've saw the day Majesty and his baby momma would become cordial but now that she don't go partying all the time and actually got a job at a restaurant, he let her come by and chill with Major whenever she feel like seeing him.

Major slides off her lap then runs over to Jaylah, hugging her legs. She smiles then picks him up. "Hey, Major!" she exclaims, kissing his cheek as he laughs. I nod my head at everybody. "Do you think you his fuckin' momma?" Precious asks her. I think everybody be wondering that cause Jaylah and Major have always had a close bond, more than Major got with his own mother.