THIRTEEN- Exposed

Nariah, KeKe's babymom/bestfriend in the media.

IT'S SOME INAPPROPRIATE SHIT IN THIS CHAPTER SO UM... YEAH ☺ You've been warned.

"Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me." -August Alsina

CRUISE NIGHT 3 (PART 2)

KEKE

I went to the Bye Bye Grand Turk party they had on the Lido deck with Nariah and Kenari. It was nice. We just got back to the room. "She is knocked out." she says, laughing as she takes her out the baby carrier I got strapped on my chest and back. Kenari fell asleep in it. "I'm super dad in this bitch but she got heavy as hell with me holding her on my chest. Hurry up and get her." I demand, laughing.

I take the carrier off then lay it down on the table. "When you order room service?" I ask, looking at the tray with the remainders of a slice of chocolate cake on it. "When I told you I had to change her clothes. That's what took so long  for me to come back." she answers. I shake my head. "You so greedy. You had me waiting a long ass time and you wasn't doing shit but stuffing yo sexy ass face." I say, laughing. "Stop being so loud before you wake the baby up. If you wake her up, you're dealing with the crying." she says, smiling at me as she lays Kenari in her crib. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Naw, we both dealing with it cause we a team." I say, making her sensitive ass blush.

She gets on her tip toes then kisses me. "You so tall." she says, rolling her eyes. I lay her down on our bed, getting comfortable between her legs. "You ever thought me and you would have a baby and shit?" I ask. I met her when my dad first brought me to California when I was a young teenager and now I'm grown as fuck. "To be honest, I used to imagine us being married, especially after I lost my virginity to you. Even when you had your little girlfriend Khari, I knew it wouldn't last." she says, innocently smiling. "You was waiting on our downfall. A damn shame." I say, laughing. That shit was a few years ago and I'll never in my life say shit to Khari again anyway. I forgot I even dated a bitch named  Khari.

"She was cute but I wasn't feeling it because it should've been me. You did the most, trying to find a woman to be with when you had a whole bestfriend named Nariah you could've been with but kept hidden." she says, pointing at herself. "I didn't keep you hidden, I kept you sacred." I say, smirking at her.

She bursts into laughter. "Hell naw. You think you just so slick." she says, shaking her head. "The baby though... Answer the question." I say, chuckling. She be getting so side tracked. "I imagined it but didn't think it would happen cause you were always so careful and making sure I was taking my birth control pills the way I was supposed to." she says. "Damn right. Now that I think about it, you been catching this nut a long ass time." I say, making her laugh. I was on her ass so much about that birth control because after I got it raw for the first time years ago, I never wanna wrap up and pull out with her again. "You got me pregnant on purpose?" she asks, looking in my eyes. I convinced her to get off the birth control so she should've known I wanted a child.  "Yeah." I answer. She starts smiling and blushing hard as hell. I tore that ass up the night we made Kenari. I'll never forget it. The shit felt heavenly in a suite at a nice hotel in Paris.

"I mean, you could've just asked and I would've popped one out without thinking twice for your sneaky ass." she says, laughing. I kiss her neck. "Pop one out again then. Get off them pills so we can do it." I say. I'm working on building my own family at this point of my life. I'm successful without my parents' money, I already got one child, so now all I need is a couple more by her and I'll be done after that. She shakes her head no. "I'm not having another baby as a single woman. No sir." she says, grinning. She just love giving a nigga ultimatums and shit.