home sweet home, i guess

♥︎♥︎♥︎
may tenth, tuesday
six-forty five p.m

Soon, volleyball practice came to an end.

Yachi probably only learned two things about the sport before the girls started talking about what movies they both liked and other things.

They got to know each other a little more and became friends. 

She also got along with some of the boys on the team.

Hinata and Yamaguchi the most. She was able to make friends with Tsukishima too, as grouchy as he was.

Granted, she was a little freaked out by him at first, but they got along pretty well in the end.

As everyone began to clean up, Yachi had to go home early and couldn't stay to help.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to get home before my mom does!" Y/N heard her talk to Kiyoko while helping Yamaguchi put the volleyball net away.

"Saw you taking to Yachi. I know you two just met but I think she's into you." Tsukishima said.

"You think?" Y/N chuckled.

"Yeah." Yamaguchi nodded.

"Cool. Just don't scare her off, yeah?" Y/N asked.

"I don't do that." Yamaguchi muttered.

"Yeah, you do. Every time I flirt with a girl; you and Hinata have to mess it up for me. Remember that girl I met from Seijoh?"

"Yeah, what about her?" Yamaguchi shrugged.

"I was so close to asking her out before you and Hinata started saying embarrassing shit like I still watch Bubble Guppies."

Yamaguchi laughed loudly. "Okay, but that was actually funny. Her face was priceless."

Y/N rolled her eyes and left the boy in the middle of the court.

She picked up her stuff and followed Yachi out the door but Asahi stopped her before she could leave.

He gave her his car keys and told her to wait in te car while he got changed out of his gym clothes.

She nodded and walked out. Leaving the gym, she noticed Yachi waiting at the doorway.

"Hey. You going home?" Y/N said as she walked up to her.

Yachi turned around and lit up when she saw    Y/N.

"Mhm. I'm waiting for Kiyoko. We're gonna walk home together." She says.

"Oh alright. Well, do you know if you're coming back?" Y/N asked.

Before she could answer, she heard Tanaka and Nishinoya yell.

"Hey, Yachi!" They said.

Yachi turned around and saw them. Y/N looked behind and groaned in embarrassment.

"Here's the thing. You have no choice BUT to become our manager." Nishinoya starts.

"Cause ever since you came, Kiyoko's been paying a lot more attention to us." Tanaka adds.

"Idiots.." Y/N muttered.

"THATS NOT HOW YOU RECRUIT HER DUMBASSES!" Daichi comes from behind them and hit them both on the head with his fists.

Yachi looked concerned and kind of scared that Daichi would even think about hitting his teammate.

"Y/N. We're leaving." Asahi says, exiting the gym with Sugawara.