the halloween dance

♥︎♥︎♥︎
monday, october fourth
twelve thirty-four p.m

It was now Monday and the beginning of October. The friend group had just had their adventure two days ago.

They all acted as if the night never happened but have the pictures and memoirs to prove it.

Right now, Y/N was in the middle of her geometry class lecture, bored out of her mind, when the teacher had to take a phone call and left the classroom.

The teachers never cared enough to notice when the students would be missing for a bit. Especially if you were seated all the way in the back of the classroom.

Once Mr. Sato left the class, Y/N took her things, threw them into her backpack, and snuck out of the class through the second doorway.

She didn't really have anywhere else to go other than the library or the cafeteria, where some of where other friends would be having lunch at the moment.

Yachi was in English class right now and Y/N didn't want to bother her, so she went to the cafeteria where her other friends were.

She snuck in through a second entrance and found three of her friends sitting at one of the booths.

She walked over to them and sat next to Nalini, an Indian transfer student.

"Hey hotties. What's going on?" Y/N greeted.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Nalini asked her.

"It got boring so I snuck out. What's for lunch? Ooh did your mom make samosas again? Those things are heavenly." Y/N exclaimed.

"Actually, she made a whole batch just for you. Here." Nalini pulled out a Tupperware container filled with ten spicy samosas.

"AWWW I LOVE YOUR MOM SO MUCH!" Y/N exclaimed, wrapping Nalini in a hug.

She chuckled and patted her arm. "Tell her I said thank you and that she's the best."

"You're so gay for her mom, it's sickening." Said Ariana, sitting across from Y/N.

Ariana and her family moved to Japan after her dad found a new job in the city. She originally lived in Cuba for the first thirteen years of her life and then moved here.

"Shut up, Ari. You're just mad cause your mom won't make you food." Y/N said with a mouthful of samosas.

"You're one to talk. Your mom is way too high to even make cereal for you." She retorted.

They looked at each other for a second and then bursted out laughing.

Those two girls have little to no filter when joking with each other but only because they both have mommy issues and can relate with one another.

It always made Nalini somewhat uncomfortable but she knew they were only kidding.

There's was one more person at the table but they didn't talk as much as the rest of the girls.

Haru was a taller student, almost reaching six feet tall and they almost never spoke unless spoken to by a close friend or a teacher.

Haru and Y/N have known each other since primary school but never talked or got close until the beginning of their first year.

Haru thought Y/N was obnoxious at first but then they realized Y/N wasn't obnoxious, she just always knew how to turn any situation into a good time.

Now, whenever Haru isn't hiding behind Nalini or Ariana, they'll go find Y/N and just hang around her like her own personal shadow.