madoka yachi

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Getting home, You dropped off Yachi at her apartment building and then walked home.

As you unlocked the door and opened it, you heard familiar talking and laughing coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, Asahi. I'm home." You called out.

No answer.

You put the blanket down on the stairs and went to the kitchen to see who else was in your house.

You stepped in and saw Asahi and Nishinoya with mugs in their hands and laughing. They were so wrapped up in each other, they didn't notice you walking in.

awww they look so cute! i've gotta take a picture of them.

You took the opportunity to take your phone and and snap a quick picture of them.

You looked at the picture and smiled before putting it away.

"Hi guys." You said.

They both looked at you.

"Oh hey, Y/N! I didn't hear you come in." Noya started.

"It's okay. I see you two made up. That's good." You said, walking toward Asahi.

You looked in his cup to see what he was drinking. He made hot chocolate.

"Yeah. We talked things over and we're okay now." Asahi says.

"Your brother told me you were on a date with Yachi. How'd it go?" He asked you eagerly.

"It was really fun! We had a picnic-type date and we hung out in a pretty field and watched the sunset." You said as you poured yourself some hot chocolate from the stove into your own mug.

"Did she like the food I made?" Asahi asks.

"Yeah but she liked the food I made more." You teased.

"Bullshit."

"It's not bullshit!"

"You can't cook to save your life! I bet she only liked it cause I helped you make it."

"Now you're talking bullshit." You said as you took a sip.

"Do you guys always fight pointlessly like this?" Nishinoya asks.

You both look at him. "Yes." You answer

"But not pointlessly." Asahi adds.

You nod and laugh with them.

You guys talk for another hour in the kitchen before Nishinoya says he has to go home.

You say bye to him and wash the dishes they left behind.

should i ask him? asahi isn't the best at giving advice. and i kind of want a different perspective.

You continue to think as you put away the mugs and Asahi walks into the kitchen again.

"I'm glad you guys made up. I haven't seen you smile like that in a while." You said, not turning around.

"Yeah. I'm just glad he's talking to me again and not pretending I don't exist." He says.

You finish up washing the dishes and put them away before you head up stairs for a shower.

Switch to Yachi's POV:

I open the door to my apartment and sigh dreamily.

That was such an amazing date!

Definitely my favorite by far. Y/N is the best girlfriend in the history of girlfriends.