late night adventures

my spotify playlist for this chapter :)) ♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Time passes and Y/N and Yachi have been together for over half a year now.

They're summer break is over and they're back to school with the rest of their friends.

Y/N was sitting at a lunch table in the courtyard with Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima.

Y/N had already finished her food so she was scrolling on her phone through Pinterest for something that she'd be interested in wearing for the even that was happening in a few weeks.

None of the guys were too excited. They didn't like to dress up for events like this.

While Y/N was looking through accessory ideas when she came across a pin. It was of a waning crescent moon with a desert rose plant lying on it.

"Hey, should I get this tattooed?" Y/N held her phone up to Tsukishima

"Hey, should I get this tattooed?" Y/N held her phone up to Tsukishima. He took the phone and examined it the picture while Yamaguchi leaned over and looked at it.

"Depends. Where would you get it?" He asked, handing the phone back.

"What about my chest?"

"Yeah, like, right above your tits." He said simply.

"Can I see?" Hinata asks. "What? No, pervert!" She spat.

"I meant the picture! Jesus!" He yelled.

"I know, I'm just fucking with you." Y/N laughs and shows Hinata the picture.

"Okay, okay. Pretty badass. I like it." He says.

"Why do you want a tattoo all of a sudden?" Kageyama asks her.

Y/N puts her phone away. "I don't know. Can you think of a reason for me not to get one?"

"Uh, you're 16.." Kageyama states.

"It's not allowed at school." Then Yamaguchi.

"If you do, it could get infected." Said Hinata.

"It could turn out looking like shit." Finally said Tsukishima.