coming out

♥︎♥︎♥︎
december 25th, friday
eleven fifty-eight p.m

FEATURED SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶

A/N: readers with mommy issues, eat up :')

Yachi entered her apartment door and into her cozy and warm home.

The lights were off and the Christmas tree and string lights were illuminating the entire kitchen and living room.

Nat King Cole sang his heart out on the stereo, letting everyone in the house know it was Christmas time.

Yachi put her bag full of Christmas gifts down on the floor and took her boots off before slipping on slippers.

"Mom? Are you here?" She called out.

"Hitoka, come here please." Her mom responded from another part of the house.

Yachi payed no attention to her tone, she was just excited to go and get it her off of her chest after seven long years of keeping it hidden.

"Okay. Well, I wanna talk to you about something super important if you're not too busy." Yachi called out and walked to her mom's office.

Yachi was getting that rush of adrenaline a person gets before doing something crazy and this was that something crazy for her.

"So you're not busy right? Cause this is-" She stopped in the doorway of her mom's office.

She cuts herself off when she saw what her mom was looking at on the desktop computer.

It was a digital poster of her and Y/N at Daichi's house from earlier that evening.

Yachi walked a little closer.

The words "Karasuno's cutest couple!!" Written in bold on the picture.

Along with their names with hearts surrounding it. "Y/N and Yachi!!"

It was public on none other than Ani's Instagram page.

Yachi's heart fell to the floor and her face went pale.

"Uh- mom.. I can explain." I said, like I had been caught doing something that would get me in trouble.

Yachi watched as her mom got up from her chair and looked at down at her.

"Hitoka.."

"We're not a couple! We're just close friends, I swear. I'd-"

"Hitoka." Madoka muttered.

She was awfully quiet while Yachi was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.

"Please, calm down." Madoka sighed.

"How can I calm down? You're furious! Who could blame you? I mean-"

"Hitoka, I am not furious. Please just take a deep breath." Madoka grabbed her daughter gently by the shoulders.

She took a deep breath in and Yachi did the same