christmas special

wednesday, december tenth
six fifty-one a.m.
♥︎♥︎♥︎

Y/N and Yachi couldn't be happier ever since they made up.

They've spent every day and almost every night together and will most likely continue to do so before Y/N moves away.

Right now, the couple was walking down the dark road with only streetlights and the rising sun to help see the way in front of them.

They walked side by side, holding each other's hands dearly while talking about what they supposedly plan on getting each other for the upcoming holiday.

"I saw this cool moonstone ring. I was gonna get it for myself but I realized it was more your style."

"What do you think my style is?"

"Uhm, let's see. Preppy, American, fairy core, princess." Y/N joked.

"Where'd you get American and princess from?" Yachi laughed.

"I don't know, it just seems to fit well." Y/N chuckled.

"Okay, okay. What about me?" Y/N asked, looking down at Yachi.

"Uh, your style is probably indie, 80's rock and roll, lesbian witch." Yachi said.

"Girl, wha- I have never in my life messed with witchcraft, where in the hell did you get witch from?"

"It's cause of how many crystal you got in your room! Only witches have that many."

"They're just rocks, not witchy items." Y/N laughed.

"Okay well, what about that spell book on your shelf? Is that just a random book and not a witchy item also?"

"No, it isn't. Because it's not a spell book. It's a holistic recipe book. And it's vintage, I only have it for decoration."

"It looks like a spell book. There's a whole cauldron on the front cover." She chuckled.

"I- i don't get it. Do you want me to be a witch? Cause if you do, I'd have to sacrifice, like every cat in this neighborhood-"

"Don't ever! No! That is down right evil." Yachi said immediately, pushing Y/N playfully.

Y/N laughed at this and wrapped her arms around Yachi and spinning her around briefly.

They laughed in each other's embrace and continued to walk down the street.

"So aren't you gonna tell me what you're getting me?" Y/N asked as they arrived at the gates of the school.

"What? No, of course not. It's a surprise." Yachi giggled.

"But I told you my present idea!"

"Because you decided to. I said I wasn't gonna share my idea."

"Yeah but I kinda thought you'd change your mind or something." Y/N laughed.

Yachi rolled her eyes and lifted herself on her tippy toes to give Y/N a small peck.

"I'll see you after school, love." Yachi smiled.