[04] The meet

Aᴜɢᴜs 31,2021

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ

•Bᴏᴏᴋᴇʀ's Pᴏᴠ•

Tɪᴍᴇ: 2:28

After school we all went home. I decided to text flynn and Nia texted Julie. Tess was already here as usual. All we need to do was wait for mom to get home from work and whatever Aunt Chelsea does. I hope our moms like Flynn and Julie's family.

After 30 minutes Aunt Chelsea came through the door with a flower pot filled with dirt. "Hey guys" Aunt Chelsea said. "Hey mom what's the dirt for" Levi asked. "Oh this it's nothing definitely not filled with worms or anything" Aunt Chelsea said. "What" I said in disgust.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding" Aunt Chelsea said."Phew" Tess said. I went into the kitchen. "Hey bring me a orange juice" Tess says. "Okay" I said. After that I went into my room. I texted Nia.

Baby Sis🧸 & FortknifeBoi🎮

FortknifeBoi🎮
Hey Nia text Julie and ask her if her & her family can come over around 4:30-ish!

Baby sis🧸
Yeah okay same with you and Flynn.

FortknifeBoi🎮
Already on it!!

After I texted Nia I texted Flynn.

Flynn & Booker

Booker
Hey Flynn it's booker

Flynn
Oh hey what's up?

Booker
Nothing it's just that my mom and aunt wanted to meet you guys and your fam so I'm asking if you guys want to come over around 4:30-ish!?!

Flynn
Yeah definitely! Sounds fun I'll go ask now and let you know what's what 🙂

Booker
Cool😎

I finish texting Flynn. I couldn't help but think about her even more. "Uh Dude you're drooling" Levi said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Oh Ye-yeah" I said wiping my face. "Thinking of Flynn" Levi asked. "Maybe I mean how could you not she's beautiful" I said. Levi just smiled. That's when I got a text message. It's Flynn.

Flynn & Booker

Flynn
Hey catcher the family agreed to come over so we'll be seeing you later

Booker
Awesome!!

Booker
Uh hey Flynn

Flynn
Yeah what's up

Booker
Do you want to go the later since I messed up you're photo shoot the other day🧐📸

Flynn
Sure Book😄

Booker
Cool talk to you later Flynn