[45] Party Night: Final Part

Later

After getting ready for the night, Flynn had came into booker's room so they could talk. Flynn had her hair in a curly bun, bagging sweatpants, a white shirt, pink crocs and cow socks, and one of Booker's hoodies that he let her keep.

 A While later, Booker and flynn were in the middle of a conversation and somehow they ended up talking about their relationship

A While later, Booker and flynn were in the middle of a conversation and somehow they ended up talking about their relationship. "Booker if you feel the way you say you do then tell me the truth" Flynn says as she laid on the covers of Booker's bed, without her crocs on. Booker takes a deep breath before speaking. "Flynn...I- I like you way more than I ever did before but then it started to get complicated-" Booker starts.

"-You started to have this sort of power me that makes me feel I don't know... different, You don't know even have to do anything and I started to get butterflies just at the sight of you" booker finished with a grin.

Flynn chuckles and started to play with the hoodie strings of booker's hoodie while he stared at the ceiling of his bedroom, too nervous to make eye contact at the moment.

Felicity's soft smile had fallen and she chews on her bottom lip before speaking. "-That still doesn't answer why you've been lying to me about things, B" She says. Booker nods and continue to talk. "-After our date and the stuff that I was going to tell you, couldn't be told once I panicked and saw madelyn-" booker starts. "-That's when I kissed you...I thought that madelyn would say something to upset you and make you hate me" Booker continues.

"Booker, I could never hate you...mad maybe but hating you is a never" Flynn says. "-Hmm, anyways after that I didn't know how to tell you that she was my ex girlfriend in time...and that's when the lies started" Booker says. "Madelyn is my ex girlfriend and will never be nothing more, she's a crazy stalker and can't get over the fact that I'm not interested anymore" Booker says. Flynn nods.

"Felicity, I only lied to you because I didn't want to hurt you and you'd run off but in the end I only made it worse" Booker says as he turned over on his side and made eye contact with flynn. "-And I'm sorry" Booker apologizes.
"I forgive you...just tell me the truth from now on so we won't have to go through something like this again 'Kay" Flynn says. Booker nods and smiles. Flynn sighs and there was now comfortable silence in the air. Flynn kiss his cheek before giving him a peck on his lips.

Booker's eyes widen and a goofy smile formed on his lips. Flynn giggled and laid back on the bed. "We can't just be friends, B, I thought about it and realized that we're so much more-" Flynn started. "-And I'm sorry that I kept pushing you away and running off or not listening to you when you're just trying to explain things, I'll try to get better at not doing that" She finished. Booker grabs her hand kissed it softly.

"You're perfect that way you are, remember that" Booker spoke. "Always" Flynn smiled before she lets out a yawn and rested her head on Booker's shoulder. Booker placed his around flynn's waist, nervously. "Is that okay" He asked. "Yeah, it's fine booker" Flynn mumbles in a sleepy tone.

Booker hummed and rubs his thumb against her hand. "I know my mom told me to go slow with our relationship but I can't go any longer without telling you this-" Booker started. He took a deep breath before continuing to talk. "-I- I love you, Felicity and it's not just the kind of love that you would just tell your family and they would say back without a second thought-" He continued. "-It's the kind of love that makes you feel sick" He states.

"-I know that I would go to any length to make sure that you're protected, and it's the type of love that you can't stop even you tried" He finished.

Booker stops talking to hear flynn's response but he never got one, instead he got to hear her soft snores as she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Booker smiled to himself and sighed in relief. Even though she didn't hear him telling her that he loves her, Booker still felt happy about it and he was finally able to get it out into the open without any interruptions. Booker kissed the top of her head before pulling her closer.

"I love you, Felicity, and I can't wait to see what our future holds for us" Booker whispered softly in flynn's ear just before he had fallen asleep himself.

<3

Did you guys enjoy the Party Night chapters?