[30] Stalker

•Fʟʏɴɴ's Pᴏᴠ•

"I-I'm fi-fine" I sobbed while grabbing my keys out of my mini bag. "Flynn your crying what's the problem" Nia says as she stops me from opening the door. I guess she caught on to what was happening since she rolled her eyes. "What did he do" she asked. "You're brother has a girlfriend Nia" I spat.

"Let's go" She says as she grabs my arm. I rolled my eyes and sighed. We inside her apartment. I sat down on their couch. "I'll be back" Nia says. "What are you doing" I asked.

"I'm going to go get my mom, she's better with situations like these than I am" Nia says. "No no no don't do that" I protested. Nia left without saying another word. "Shit" I mumbled. I got up off the couch and headed towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going" Nia says. I closed my eyes and turned around. "I seri-seriously don't need you guys h-help" I choked trying to hold back my tears. Raven came up to me and hugged me. I cried into her arms and she rubbed my back.

"You're s-son has a gir-girlfriend and it's no-not me" I cried. "Shh don't talk just let all out" Raven says. I did just that. We moved over to the couch and I cried while resting my head on raven's lap.

•Bᴏᴏᴋᴇʀ's Pᴏᴠ•

"If you think that's an upgrade you must be out of your mind-" Madelyn pops her gum. "-But hey now that she's gone what do you want to do" Madelyn says. "What the hell is your problem" I spat. "What, I was doing you a favor" Madelyn says as she sit on the bench. "You're a mad woman, you know that" I stated.

"I am not" Madelyn says. "QUIT STALKING ME" I yelled. Madelyn rolled her eyes. "I am not a stalker B, I just know all your whereabouts, schedules, new phone numbers, and socials it's not that big of a deal" Madelyn says blankly. "That's exactly what a is stalker" I stated pointing out to the distance.

•Fʟʏɴɴ's Pᴏᴠ•

I told Raven everything that happened with booker and cried for a little while longer before my phone started to buzz in my pocket. I checked my phone and saw the text from Julie saying 'Sorry but dad wants you to come home for dinner'. I stood up and wiped the rest of my tears with the tissues raven gave me. "Thanks again raven, seriously" I smiled a bit and sniffled. "Anytime honey" Raven says as she stood up and hugs me.

I smiled and we let go of each other. "I messed up your shirt, let me pay for it..how much" I said as I instantly started to dig through my mini bag for my wallet. Raven laughs caused me to look up at her. "You don't have to pay for anything-" Raven smiled. What is with this family and not letting me pay for anything.

"-I designed it" Raven says. I gave her a soft 'oh' and nodded. "I gotta get going" I said as headed towards the door. "See you later, Mrs.Baxter" I said as I open the door. "See you later hun" Raven says as I walked out. I sighed as I closed the door behind me.

I fixed myself up before going into my apartment.

Happy New Years Everyone, I hope 2022 brings you nothing but happiness and fun!💕