[33] Drawing Heartaches

"Iloveyou"

"Iloveyou"

•Fʟʏɴɴ's Pᴏᴠ•

"Ou detention so scary" I joked as I came down from the bleachers. "Oh and by the way you spit when you talk, you should really get that check out" I joked as I grabbed my bag. "Oooouuu" All the girls in the gym said with smiles on their faces. "Detention now" Coach Bailey points to the doors. I shrugged and walked out of the doors.

Don't get me wrong it's not like I wanted to do and say all those things but when I'm upset things just start to spill out. I made it to the detention room. A lady was on the phone so I had to wait to tell her what happened. "Take your seat you'll be here for the rest of the school day" The woman said. "Whatever" I said.

An Hour Later

I've been in this stupid room for over an hour. This woman is making organized these files that she should be organizing herself. This detention only gets worse because she's eating eggs, which the smell is covering up the whole room. I had an option to not do this but if I didn't my songbook would be filled with pages of drawings with Booker's name or Felicity Baxter-Carter with hearts written in every page. The door open and I didn't bother to look at who it was assuming it was a teacher.

"Take a seat or you can help Ms.Angry lady over there with those folders" The woman says. Asshole. "Whatever" the boy says. Please don't come by me, please don't come by me. "Hey" The boy says next to me.

Ugh. I stayed silent and moved over a bit. "I'm uh Chance Walker " The boy says. "Flynn Anderson" I said as I looked at him. He had on a black and white hoodie with the black sweats to match.

^Chance's Outfit^

^Chance's Outfit^

"Nice style" I complemented. "Thanks" Chance smiled. "HEY less talking more filing " The woman says. I rolled my eyes. It went back to the silence. "Are you new here" Chance whispered.

"Kind of" I whispered with a head nod. "Same" He whispered. I smiled a bit and continued to organize the folders. Chance started to ask more questions and after the fourth one I drowned him out. It wasn't because he was boring or anything I just wanted to leave. I found out that he Texas and that he just moved here a week ago.