[46] Lovebirds

Aᴘʀɪʟ 8, 2022

Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ Aꜰᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ꧂

Sᴇᴠᴇɴ Mᴏɴᴛʜs Lᴀᴛᴇʀ

•Tʜɪʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ's Pᴏᴠ•

"Booker put me down before I fall off this couch" Flynn laughed as booker was lifting her in the air, balancing her with his feet and hands. "Fine" Booker chuckled as lowers his girlfriend down and she sat back on the couch. "Great now that you guys are done goofing around, Flynn I need you to come shopping with me and Tess" Carrie smiled. "Shopping, Seriously babe" Tess groaned. Carrie glared at her girlfriend and Tess gulped. "I mean shopping, seriously babe that's sooo fun" Tess corrected herself.

"That's what I thought you said" Carrie chuckled. "-So Flynn you coming with us" Carrie asked. "Yeah definitely, let's go" Flynn beamed. "Sweet" Carrie said as she and Tess were walking towards the door. "I'll be back later BB" Flynn says to her boyfriend. booker hums and flynn kissed his lips, feeling a spark and comfort every time that they shared a kiss.

"Let's go lovebirds" Tess and Carrie said together as the two broke them apart, Tess playfully pushed booker back and Carrie drags Flynn by the arm leading her out of the apartment.

It was a new year and Booker and Flynn were back together, and were better than ever. Booker never actually told flynn about his visions or that he's in love with her. He simply didn't think it was time and that he could wait it out. Madelyn is still pretty pissed that booker chose Flynn over her and she wanted her revenge. Chance and flynn had been getting closer and started to hang out more during these past few months.

Booker didn't like the fact that Chance was all buddybuddy with flynn because he still doesn't trust him.

Flynn found it cute that booker would get jealous and always pout about everything that Chance did with her. Like helping her out with school work, hanging out on the roof top, and other things that may have made booker jealous. It might've caused an argument or two but they would always talk it out and everything would be fine. Booker gave Chance a chance at trying to be friends with him, only because he knew that it would make flynn happy.

Julie and Nia were on and off with their relationship. First they're all good, telling jokes only they knew, play fighting, going on dates and other things that did with their relationship. Then they're arguing over Julie's jealousy problem, nia's clinginess, and more but they never actually make up instead they just make out. Sometimes they try to get intimate but it never went full on. Flynn honestly never saw the two actually have a real conversation.

Eventually Julie had joined the cheer team with Madelyn, and they instantly became the best friends. Flynn hated that Julie picked madelyn out of everyone in the school building to be friends with. Madelyn came over constantly and stayed over every chance that she got. Julie was slowly turning into a bully whether she knew it or not. At first it started with random kids in the hallway that she would shove around and talk badly about them until it started with her and flynn about a month ago.

Carlos started to notice a lot of things about his sister's and learnt more about them than he did before. Yes they argue constantly which sometimes made it harder for him to sleep at night. He knows that his father tries to help but he's always busy with his job so he's barely around to even notice how much his daughters have been at each other's necks all the time. Carlos noticed that Julie was changing her style from butterflies, glitter, baggy clothes and songwriting to mini skirts, crop tops, less butterflies, songwriting and glitter.

He noticed that flynn was sick and not the flu kind of sick, the making herself throat up kind of sick. He realized that her eating disorder was getting the best of her and he hated the way she was treating herself. Felicity would cry at night or have a nightmare and carlos would always come into her room and comfort her or she would come to his room instead. When Julie mad her upset he would try to make her laugh again and it would bring a smile to both of their faces.

Carlos would try to do the same with Julie but she just shut him down so he stop trying and prayed that one day his sisters would go back to their normal relationship, without all the drama and tears.

It's a new year and sophomore year was almost over and summer was just around the corner. The six teens plan to make the most of it together while planning their outfits for the big prom that was a month away.