Windless Magnolia

<Nashi>
Soon after we stopped running from the Rune Knights and very far away from the guild,
I suddenly felt weak.
A wave of scorching pain echoed in my head and staggered side to side. Those two kept the walk in front and I started to fall behind.

W-what was happening to me?

"Nace where are we going?!" As I leaned my body against a tree. It wasn't long before Cody had noticed that I was not feeling too well.

Nace even saw that I didn't look right.
"We're going to head over the Blue Pegasus." He replied.

"That perverted guild?"

"Sure." Nace responded. "My good old friend, Hibiki has something for me and I need to get it." He explained.

"Wait but that has nothing to do with me." I pointed out. "In fact, Cody and I are being chased by Rune Knights because of you.

"Oh? Then leave already." Nace crossed his arms, "but you wouldn't either way." He added.

I confusingly stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I know who killed mom." He confessed.

"W-What are you talking about?!"

Why did I find the reason to trust him? He knows about my situation. About mom too. Could he possibly actually be my brother? N-no, that's hard to believe. What am I saying?!

"You're bluffing."

My body ached and my head was pierced by a raging caustic burn. Bending over as if I was about to collapse. It overwhelmed me too much!

"Nashi, are you okay!" Cody kneeled down besides me. "You need some water?" He asked.

I shook my head. The ringing in my ears.

"What do you know? You don't know mom or me, what could you possibly know." I glared into Nace's eyes.

"I was her pride and joy. Then you came along and she had two to call her own. I loved her as a mother and a friend."

"Get to the point." I demanded.

"Well, if you decide to come along. I wouldn't mind giving you the details."

Nace emitted a chilling aura.

"Nashi. I don't trust him." Cody said cautiously.

"Yeah I know..but if he knows about my mom then."

Sleep my child.
A voice reminisced through my head and soul had left my body entirely. This feeling of emptiness and I was losing control. Everything turned pitch black.

<Nace>
"Nashi!" Cody held her in his arms and tried to wake her up.

"Fainted?" I squat next to him.

He liked over with a concerned expression.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. She is a Dragneel of course. She's my baby sister."
••••••••
<Nashi>

"Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana."

I found myself in the middle of a spontaneous dream. A gust of wind blew me all the way up to Igneel's face.

"You grow more weary. That's because you've missed so many days of training. It will take a toll on your body." Ignedl spoke.

"Put her down." Grandeeney exclaimed. "She's been really busy. It's not her fault."

"Yes, however the brat hasn't been training."

Metalicana sided with Igneel. "She'll grow more used to a frail body."

"I guess you don't have what it takes to possess the special gift. You've shown the lack of experience." Igneel harshly pointed out. "You're lying to yourself."

"I'm not that kind of person." I refused to let him degrade me. "I don't lie, unlike you." I pierced back. Your existence is a lie.

"What did you say?" Igneel came closer to me, close enough to open his jaws and feast on me.

"Your such a Hypocrite. Do you think a kid like me, your son's daughter would lie to you. However, you lied about your existence. My dad would of been so happy to see you. Drop to his knees and sob. Instead you left him when Fairy Tail was at war with Tartarus. And left him." I ranted as if there was an audience to agree.

"My my, the child is talkative." Grandeeney expression was soft with a smile. "Speaking truth."

"Tsk, Nastu's child is very trouble some. Just like him." Igneel shook his head.

"How long will you be gone?" He asked.
Leaning his head down.

"I don't know...but I'll be back. Will you wait?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Of course you are my granddaughter." An ear to ear smile, we said our goodbyes for now.

"Remember, if it's training. You need to boost your stamina and meditate often. Eat only the elements-" as Grandeeney was interrupted by Nashi's giggles.

"What is it young one?"

"You're like a mom. Wendy was right." I gleamed. "You nag just like a mother. I'm grateful."

Grandeeney didn't know how to respond and she floated her wings in the air. The wind knocked me back a bit and she leaned closer.

"Thank you." She said.