The Host

<Nashi>
This had only been my 5th time visiting the Blue Pegasus guild directly. All I can say is that every single visit. Meant those people.

"Men." Ichiya flaunted to the door with sparkles and rays of light radiating off him. Him and his small size.

Ugh. Not this again.

"Yo." Nace popped his head into the guild. "Where's Hibiki?" Nace proceeded and completely ignored Ichiya. Both Cody and I followed along.

Everything was going accordingly, until those three had greeted us.

"What a beautiful young lady." Hibiki took my hand and marked my hand with a peck of a kiss.

"G-gross!" I hooked him with a my right fist and he went soaring through the guild walls.

"You're a married man! Have you no shame?!" I kept my composure from vomiting.

Ren and Eve pranced along and brought Hibiki back. Without a scratch on his holy face. He cleared his voice and shook hands with Nace.

"Hibiki, I can't stay long." Nace came again.

"It's expected." Hibiki chucked. "Come with me." Then he gestured to Eve, "bring some beverages for our guest."

"Will do!" Eve turned to me." His charms were as good as his looks. About 30 years old? He seems relatively young.

Cody followed along and we sat around this round table, that was on the second floor.

I ended up pestering my gaze at Ren. The aloof bad boy of the trio. Wasn't he married? Why is he still working as a host?

"It's not like I come here to see you anyway." Ren said coldly, diverting his eyes altogether.

"Huh...? What did he just say?

Ichiya, with a rose in his mouth. Came from behind and danced in the air.

"It's rude for a host to just have small talk with a guest. Go. Take them to the dressing room." He instructed Eve and Ren.

"Sorry sensei!" Eve bolted from his seat. "Nashi, Cody will you come with me to the dressing rooms." Eve and Ren pointed to the back.

"Ummmm?" It felt like a trap.

"Trust us." Eve gleamed.

And Ren didn't even look my way.
••••••••
<Nace>
"Thanks Hibiki." I patted his back and came out to see that those two were no where to be seen. Did they leave?

"Where did they-"

Just as I was asking, I saw Nashi in a navy blue gown. Het hair arranged differently than before and Cody wearing a tux with a red tie.

My mouth dropped in awe.

"Hahaha, I guess he did want them to become hosts too." Hibiki laughed.

"What did you do to them?!" I questioned. Hibiki then, took my arm and brought me along to the dressing room.
••••••••
<Nashi>
"Oh look at you Nashi. Guys are already asking for you." Jenny was thrilled that I was good at something like this. I fee like this is against my morals.

"Cody, seems to be popular too." Eve pointed out. "Rich boy charms, you could say."

"Whoa, there's still me." Nace came out from the curtains and made his way down to us.