6 Years Floating

<3rd POV>
"Daddy!" Nashi raced over and leaped into Natsu's arm, soaking him in the process.

"What is it?!" Natsu questioned.

"Gia keeps drenching me in water!" Nashi complained, "I want to hit her but I can't!"

"Why can't you?" He asked.

"Because Daddy said its not nice!"

"Well, this isn't considered fighting, my dear Nashi. This is what we call, challenging." Natsu laughed, "Oi, Gray!"

"What?!" Gray barked as Juvia was beside
him, her head leaning on his shoulder.

"My girl wants to challenge yours." Natsu hinted. "Whad'yah say?"

"Whaa?! Of course my Gia would win." Gray stood on his feet, "we accept!"

"Oh? You wanna bet?!" Natsu stomped his feet.

"Yah. I would." Gray said, all riled up.

Nashi and Gia felt embarrassed for them that it's not even the afternoon yet and they've began to bicker. They looked at each other and sighed, knowing that every time they wanted to go at it, it meant their dad's too.

Always causing ruckus at the guild again. "Ughhh.... I need to change." Nashi waled. "Couldn't you dry it with your heat?" Gia asked.

"Huhhh? I tied that before, I burned my clothes instead." Nashi replied. "Besides, this is all your fault. Maybe I'll just burn you're clothes." Nashi's facial expression was devious as she held up flames.

"You wouldn't." She backed away.

"Oh-ho, ho. Let's see about that-"

"A-nyway! Where's Jae?"Gia asked trying to change the subject. "I didn't see him at all today." As she pranced behind a table.

"He's on a mission with his mom and dad, lucky him." Nashi said.

"I envy him." Gia also agreed.

"Hey brats!" Makarov greeted as he walked towards both of them. "Noisy as ever."

"Gramps!" Both dashed at him and hung on him like monkeys.

"We're bored!" Gia whined.

"I want to go on missions!" Nashi added.

"Oh? Is that so? Well then let's play a game." Makarov said.

"What kind, gramps." Nashi questioned.

"It's a game where you use your magic to spar with your parents." Makarov explained. "If you can land an attack, you can start going in missions."

"R-really?!" Nashi burst with excitement and her eyes sparkled with Gia.

"Let's play that! I want to play!!" Gia waved her arm in interest.

They both looked back at there parents.

"Dad!" Nashi cried out.

Daddy!"

Both ran up and tackled them.

"What-" Natsu said startled.

"Let's fight!" Nashi smiled.

"What are you talking about?"

"Now! Let's go!" Nashi pulled Natsu to the back of the guild.

"You too!" Gia pulled both Juvia's and Gray's arms. They laughed quietly at each other while Gia tugged them along.