Authors note

Finally, we have arrived. Did you enjoy? To be honest, at first I wanted a different ending where Nashi was able to save everyone without sacrificing herself. Where everyone including, Cody, Nace, Gia, Gale, Jae works together like the other generation to stop Zeref and kept the fact that Lucy had died.

Although in the end I went with the Fairy Tail cliche-ness foreshadow of Fairy Tale ending up as one of her own made-up stores. This idea promoted Lucy writing a story but, instead we have Nashi writing the story of her adventures instead.

I really did enjoy writing this and when I started I was skeptical on whether it would be liked. What's funny was that I was in the car listening to Fairy Tail OST and ED and suddenly Bam and was like "I feel like writing a FT fanfic with Nalu's love child! But make it tragic but not at the same time."
There you go, that's how it started*^*)

Again, thank you so much for the support! Especially the ones who had followed me since I've started writing and posting this story, I've made you wait so long for updates, sorry. Feedback is wanted-I want to hear your opinions, fixes, or alterations, that you think works best for me.

Author-san