Daughter of Natsu

<Nashi>
T-this...this another level. They don't show mercy huh? Gruesome training...I can't even feel my legs. I laid tiresome on the ground. I wonder how Cody is doing...
Igneel hovered above me.

"Come on, get up." He instructed. "You insisted on getting stronger. What? Giving up now?"

Well. It's been 2 days and all of this training, is more physical endurance than anything.

"What do I need to do then?" I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "What's next?"

"Eat the dirt." Metalicana said.

"The dirt? Excuse me?" I suspected it was a joke, but he looked so serious.

"Don't listen to him. He's been grumpy because Igneel has been teaching you these last few days." Grandeeney explained.

"Well that's because she's my granddaughter." Igneel spoke.

Well that's not a good explanation. I turned towards Metalicana.

"Then teach me your ways too, what will make me better?" I tilted my head.

He looked quite pleased when I asked.

"Tonight, there's going to be a storm. Thunder storm to be exact. Tonight, you'll strive to obtain its energy through your iron dragon slaying magic." He clarified.

"Alright. So I'm pulling an all-nighter?" I placed my hands on my hips. "I guess no sleep for me." I sighed.

"Indeed." Grandeeney said.

"Anything else?" I wanted to know what else he had in store for me.

"Tattoos. By now, there should be external markings on your skin. From the elements you've acquired." Igneel brought up. 

"Huh? Never noticed, let me check." I took of my vest and peered around my body. I found one! More like a bruise mark than a simple tattoo. A snowflake...and lightening...even fire. I wanted to know where all the rest were.

"H-hey. Don't strip here." Metalicana stopped me before I could check any further.

Whoops...got carried away did I?

"I'll finish later." I assured.
_____________
Through training without any breaks policy, Grandeeney saw my efforts and initally persuaded the other dragons to give me a 30 minute rest. If you want to know the truth. I was never given a break since the beginning. Not even sleep was a given. They only allowed 5 hours each night...

Anyways. I needed to get out of there. I decided to take a walk around Magnolia before the storm came in. Passed the park and into the town, the townsmen were still out and about.

"Good Evening, how was the sales?" I asked the fabric merchant who I occasionally saw. However, it's been while since I talked to him."

"Ah, haven't seen you around for awhile. Another great day." He replied, "How are you Nashi?"

"Hmm...I was on vacation." I spoke, "just prancing around here and there." Which reminds me, the storm. I noticed that everyone was getting ready for the yearly festivals.

I ended up talking about the storm that was approaching.

"Thunderstorm? That's too bad, the fireworks for the holiday was supposed to be tonight." He sighed.

"What a waste really. Thanks for that warning."

B-but wait. Didn't Metalicana say that I was absorbing the energy and honing it into magic?

"There's a way to lead the storm somewhere else-"

"Please don't destroy anything. It's alright we can just do it the next day." He insisted.

"No, I think I'm capable, just trust me." I gleamed.
"Alright, alright. Be careful." He smiled and went his way.

With a bursting idea in my mind. I ran back to the dragons. This could work. I know it can. Without acknowledging the people around me. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"S-sorry. I wasn't looking." I apologized. 
However the hooded man that I collided with had already went south and made sure to get away from me.

A hooded man?

"Wait a second! Don't move!" I trailed behind him and eventually caught up. I yanked his hood off and saw that it was Nace! But with blond hair this time.

"Nace?! What the hell?!" I punched him.

"Whoa?! I didn't do anything." He fought back.

"Your hair what did you do?!" I questioned.

"Dyed it, so what?" He said bluntly.

"Ugh, just what are doing here?!" I came back.

"Ending everything. I'll be heading to where the war is. Where dad is." He confirmed.

What? He intends to fight two? Who does he think he is? The right to join a war that is not associated with him.

"You have no business in this." I crossed my arms.
"You have nothing to do with Fairy Tail." Despite that, for the first time. I saw his Fairy Tail insignia where Mr. Fullbuster had his.

"Well Nashi. I don't care what you think." He gave me his bitchy attitude. "And you have the right to intervene? Tsk. Like you understand what this war means." He glared at me.

When I thought about it...was it the times when we visited the guilds? He was getting inside information from the other guilds?!

Geeze I hate his guts but what's keeping me from hating him entirely?
He walked off, but turned around once more.

"Just for your information, I loved mom." His words drifted away as he spoke. Then, he disappeared along the smoked of his sorrowful flames.

"Nace..."

I was lost for a moment. All of this, why is it happening now I thought. I shouldn't pity him. It doesn't change the fact that he murdered mom. W-wait?! Does that mean dad new about it too?! Ugh, this family is messed up.
••••••••
<Igneel>
"About time your back."

I saw Nashi taking her time walking over to us.

"Hey, I was wondering. Couldn't I use myself as a conductor and aim all the thunder at me?" She suggested to Metalicana.

He blankly looked at her.

"Hmm? Wasn't that the point? Is it because of the fireworks tonight?" Metalicana asked.

"Yes." She nodded her head

"I don't think you can take it all on yourself dear. Aren't you getting a little too confident?" Grandeeney asked.

Nashi smiled.

"Of course!" Nashi giggled to herself.

"Alright then!" I grinned her.

"The storm is approaching." Metalicana noticed sparks in the sky and all the dark clouds that roamed.
I looked directly at her and we exchanged eye contact.

"Prepare yourself Nashi."