Time Slipping

<Nashi>
Behind me was a white door. Not any normal door as it was emitting light. I decided to walk through the doors, leading more back in time.

I knew this because I was in the middle of the youth. The guild. Everyone was so young. Well they looked like they are in there late teen years.

I saw Mr. and Mrs. Fullbuster bickering. Or am I wrong? She had her arms wrapped around his neck from his back. More like she was pestering him with her love. She is madly in love with him.
Everything looked so real.

"Hey Natsu! Let's go on a mission together!"
I saw a younger version of my mom racing past me. The light scent of her golden hair.

I reached out to grab her arm. My mind was battling with dreams and reality.

"Wait!" But my hand went through her arm. Nothing more than just a dream Nashi. You can't touch them. They can't see you.

I continued to watch the three of them. Dad, mom, and Happy. Gathered together like the family they already were.

I even saw Wendy. So small! Like 13? Romeo as well! Back then it must of been more joyous and boisterous. Full of life.

I happen to see Erza. The mightiest Fairy Queen of all. Constantly scolding dad and Mr. Fullbuster then and nows I couldn't help but to laugh. Things don't change, do they?

I suddenly made eye contact with Erza and she stared for awhile.
Can she see me?
It wasn't long before she turned back over at those two. I wonder if she sensed me or something. She is a powerful wizard of course. Wait...but I thought no one could see me? Unless I'm traveling in the past rather through written events.

I went further in time, up to the war with Fairy Tail and Tartarus. The nine demons. At least that's what I remembered from Mira. When she was recollecting her memories of fighting in it.
The day that marked two dragons, spotted in the sky, Igneel and A-

BOOM

A huge explosion appeared, some how I could feel the gust myself. Mom was over there, beside Nastu as he looked up at those two dragons in the sky. Tears that flowed from his eyes.

"Dad... Mom..."

It was more cruel for me to watch them like this. The fact that happiness is strugglingly unattainable.

I decided to walk further away from this. That's when I noticed I was outside the hospital. Next to a man wrapped in black. He was holding the book, just like the one at the library!
He started walking away.

"Wait! Hold it!"

I tried to run up to him. I needed to see his face. However, it was no use when I caught up to him he instantly just vanished.

Geeze?! Where did he go! I looked at my watch and saw that 4 hours ha past already! Im practically wasting time here if I don't find anything! I had been wandering and no use, I simply can't return empty handed. That would mean that Cody will be the one who suffers in the end. All for nothing.

I'd rather find little evidence then to come back with no evidence. I started to dash down to the guild. If I was brought back in time, couldn't I change the future? What would happen to me?
Without realizing it, it was the only thing that occupied my mind. Wait, I can't. It will disrupt the flow of time-

"Hey, who are you?"

Someone forbid my steps ahead. It was Erza! "I'll ask again, who are you?"

"I." I couldn't tell her anything. She wouldn't believe me.

Just like that, I bolted passed her. I wasn't mistaking it. She is able to see me. How could she see me? That was the question!

I wasn't looking where I was going, but I bumped into someone. How could I-

He could see me too! By the looks of this person, he was coming back from the directing of the hospital. In his arm the book. It looked like he couldn't see me, however his eyes were locked into mine. This chill that raped my spine.

Holding my breathe he got back up again and started to walk. I followed, he turned and noticed me. Though he looked cautious, like someone was following him. Like a ghost. I needed to see the face, I need to know!

Pulling is hood down, like wind that blew it over. My eyes struck in confusion. Motionless as I was, I tumbled down on my knees. P-ink hair...Just like dads. For some reason I was frightened, my blood ran stale. Dad poisoned mom?!

Without thinking twice. I staggered away in fear and confusion. Away from him, it didn't make sense. Dad?! Dad?!

Tears rivered down my eyes. Blinding myself.
Dad betrayed me. Lies, everything he has said have been lies!

This warping light caught me and I was brought back to the hospital room. Maybe Cody's time was fading out. But I could barely see it but, there was a person next to moms bed. Handing her a glass with the drug inside.

It wasn't long after when everything became washed with bright rays from various directions. Overwhelmingly beautiful.

As I saw them fade. Dad running away from the Rune Knights with mom and Happy. To them sitting along side each other at the guild. The ghostly white room of the hospital room.
Everything was vanishing. Even the smiles.