Dr. Monis

<Cody>
It wasn't long until Nashi had her act together before we hit the road.

"So are you going to tell me what you found in the pillow case?" As I still didn't know what she made a big fuss about.

"We're done with that." She crossed her arms, "stay focused." She then punched my ribs.

"Okay okay." I chuckled. "Anyways, this client of yours. Are you positive that they'll just give you these documents?

Nashi nodded her head, "of course she will. I am the daughter of course." She spoke confidently.

"I don't think that's how it works." I popped her bubble.

"Then we'll have to compromise." A devious mask was all I saw when I looked over. "By the way, last time you didn't answer my question." Nashi randomly brought up.

"Huh? What question?" I asked.

"What kind of wizard are you-"

"Oh! Look at that. My, that was quick. Nashi we're here!" I pointed at the intimidating hospital. The timing was perfect by the way.

"Well? I thought you wanted answers. Let's go!" I dragged her along.
••••••
<Nashi>
Entering into the main lobby, a woman at the front desk stood up and bowed her head as we made our way over.

"Hello, may I help you?" The nurse stationed, gleamed  invitingly. "Are you here to visit a patient?"

I shook my head.

"I have an appointment with Dr. Monis. She is expecting my presence." I said.

The nurse picked up her clipboard and examined it, then looked at the clock above us.

"Yes, Nashi Dragneel I presume?"

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"And this fellow?" She turned over to Cody.

"He's with me." I assured.

"Alright. Dr. Kendra Monis is on the 2nd floor. Room 205 in the east hall."

"Thanks." I grabbed a pass from the basket and started walking up to the second floor. Cody, the duckling was following my heed.
•••••
<Cody>
I'm shocked. Nashi had planned all of this.
She really is an interesting one. Well, Natsu did say that when Nashi wants something. She'll do anything to get it what she wants.
Just how concrete is this plan?

When we made it to Kendra's office. Her door was already opened slightly. We didn't even have to knock, because she had heard us from a distance.

"Welcome Nashi! Long time no see!" Kendra teased Nashi as we both walked into her office. Then, she began to look around like something was missing.

"You didn't bring Minni with you?" She asked.

"No, I rarely take her places anymore. My dad said its best that she recovers before taking long journeys again. Especially getting ill from our last one." I pointed out.

"Awe, that's too bad." Dr. Monis sighed.

Cody titled his head. "Who's Minni?"