Mysterious Figures

<3rd POV>
The following morning, Nashi decided to take a break from running out on missions. Usually this act was normal the days after visiting her mother. Something to clear her mind, occupying it with other responsibilities.

People like the guild master, has gotten used to her despondent behavior the day after the visit.
"Leaving again? Not another mission I presume?" Makarov casually walked over to Nashi packing her bags at the bar.

"Just leaving for a bit." Nashi answered.
"Did you tell your old man?" He questioned.
"My Dad? No. He's on mission with Gray and Erza." Nashi explained, "it's fine, he's knows about the patterns by now." I assured.

"Caught up in their own business huh?" Mira giggled, "you can call him up with the Lacrima."
"It's fine." She rejected to her offer. She's not much to talk to him that much. Especially when Nashi had a feeling that her dad didn't want to visit Lucy together. Some distant has grown between the two and Nashi thought there wasn't any need for awkwardness.

"I'll be going!" She soon left.

"Brats these days. They think they're better off without their parents love." Makarov sighed.
"It's tough for her isn't it?" Mira sympathized.

Makarov nodded his head and began making his way upstairs. "That's how she'll learn to grow. It's the hard the way, but it's a way."
••••••
<Nashi>
You could say that I was rather depressed. The despondency that lead me on...unaware of everything. I just want to be away from everything.
I wandered around the town, until there was less and less townsmen down my path. Becoming lonelier and quieter as I went.
Sure it would be best to tag some more minor missions, but even a person like me can become exhausted.

Before I knew it, I was surrounded by a vast greenery of limitless trees. The sound of birds chirping, the winds echoing. As I went deeper through the naked earth. All sounds around me extinguished. The only thing I could hear was the crunches of the leaves I stepped on. The wind blew, silently.
Where was I?

As I kept walking about, I came apon a hut, like a mini house. I looked at the surroundings, flowers and the bed of grass.
"Hello?" I came closer to the hut. "Does someone live here?" I asked.
No answer.
I walked inside, but I had to crouch down a bit, the door was small but once I got in it was larger on the inside.
Laid in the middle was a huge nest. Birds nest? I couldn't really tell, in the corner was a table, and blankets thrashed to the side.

"What's all this-"
Suddenly, thunder foot steps shook the earth. Was this an earthquake?! I began to panic.
I peered out of the door to see what made that monstrous noise. There, grounding in front of the hut was a large beast... It's scales, red and black, yet looked pricky. It's large eyes, gave me chills.
Then two more came along.
One white, the other was silvery gray.
Where did these creatures come from?! There massive bodies amazed me. Could they be...
They started to sniff the air, coming closer to me.

"Who goes there?" The red one said with a deep voice. "Show yourself, you do not hide very well."
I couldn't run for it, they would cover more ground and eventually crush me.
I got up and came out of the hut, exposing myself to these beasts.

"Ah... a small little one." The white one said, with a feminine voice. Soft like a mother's tenderness.
I waited for them.

"You have a familiar smell." The red one pointed out.
I sniffed the air around him as well. Chills ran down my spine as this scent was oddly familiar to dad's! "So do you!" I gasped.

The red dragon came closer to me, then sniffed me more. "You are indeed, Natsu's child. My name is Igneel, Natsu's foster parent." He introduced.

"Ehhhh?! So you're my granddad?" I questioned.