Chapter 1: Introduction

It's strange, the way I see musical notes scattered in a path as if to lead to the orchestra they belong to

It's strange, the way I see musical notes scattered in a path as if to lead to the orchestra they belong to. Is it strange that I followed this path? I couldn't help myself, I kept hearing a symphony in my head. It made me want to dance to the sweet melody.

Oh what sweet music I hear as I near the source. It smells like flowers in the spring. Sounds like an elaborate orchestra. Feels like butterflies in my stomach. I reached the source and stood outside the Art room. Art room? I peaked my head in.

There it was, the source. The very reason for my curiosity. The subject just stood there looking down at their work. But oh if only you could see and hear what I could see and hear. An array of musical notes, from a treble clef to a double note, oh what a beautiful symphony I could hear. I couldn't get enough of this art.

The art of the music being effortlessly displayed. The source was a young girl. Long dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders so effortlessly. Big brown eyes shimmered. She bit her lip as she stared in concentration at her marvelous work.

I shouldn't have been so surprised to see who gave off this sweet music. Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. My symphony. Before all I heard was silence. A rhapsody for her and I. And every melody is timeless. Life was stringing me along. Then she came and cut me loose. I was solo singing on my own. And now I can't find the key without her. If I'm to be honest, I just want to be part of her symphony.

Lisa Manoban, I want to be your symphony. The song you put on repeat. The song that makes you dance to my heartbeat. To make you realize that when I'm gone, you feel incomplete. The truth, I just want you to want to be part of my symphony.

Summary: So the story is set in South Korea at a Performing Arts/Art school. Kim Jennie is a quiet girl who keeps everything to herself. But there's something that no one knows about Jennie. The talented New Zealand born girl can literally see music notes and hear music based on the moods of the people she comes across. So, one day she hears this melodic symphony. Seeing the notes literally floating in the air, they create a path for her to follow which leads her to our love interest, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban who doesn't know that she's giving off this beautiful and elaborate orchestrated symphony that Jennie has fallen in love with. Let's see if Jennie can muster up the courage to talk to the producer of this beautiful symphony.

-Drea