Chapter 13: Frustratedly In-Love

Jennie slipped inside her home quietly, not expecting to be noticed. But much to her dismay, her parents sat at the table with Kai waiting for her.

"There you are. Kai said you got kidnapped. Look at him, beaten up trying to protect you. Are you alright?" Her mother asked and hurried over to Jennie. Jennie looked at Kai and let out a sigh. Of course he'd act like a victim. "I'm fine." Jennie said.

"I want you to talk to him. He said he tried to talk to you before you were kidnapped. Could you please take time to talk to him. Maybe take him to your room, and have a talk." Her mother encouraged and looked into Jennie's eyes. Mina bit her lip.

Even though she despised the boy, she could think only of one idea to keep the baby. She nodded. "Kai would you please follow me?" Jennie asked. Kai nodded.

---------------------------

The two entered Jennie's room. "Lock the door." Jennie whispered. Kai did as told. She took off her jacket and sighed. "What do you have to give me Kim?" Kai asked as he smiled his arms around her waist.

"My....virginity." She breathed out. "You didn't do it with that Lisa Manoban?" Kai asked. Jennie bit her lip. "No. Now...give me a baby." Jennie said. Kai gasped. In no time the two had found themselves undressed and underneath the covers. Jennie closed her eyes, trying to imagine Lisa. But Kai wasn't nearly half the size of Lisa which frustrated her.

"You're tight. Fuck this feels good." Kai breathed out. If only he knew how good Lisa could stretch her. She stayed quiet as Kai pumped inside of her. This was the only way she could keep the baby, if the baby was potentially Kai's.

---------------------------------

Lisa sat up and felt her heart. "Hey, you finally woke up." Seulgi said. "I thought I heard Beethoven." She said. Seulgi chuckled. "No Beethoven playing here. Thinking about Jennie?" Seulgi asked.

"You know, I didn't know she was the same girl. She always watched me before I went into class. I thought it was weird but at the same time I was intrigued. She was the prettiest girl that passed my way. I haven't been this intrigued since Yuna (Itzy, ya'll Midzys! stan our visual queen!). But things didn't work out and I started getting bored when I painted her. But Jennie... she's this masterpiece that I actually want to paint. That I want to paint and never stop. She's just as beautiful as when we were young. But I never knew how pretty she was because I... I always beat her up and that was my mistake." Lisa said.

She rubbed the back of her neck and checked her phone. She didn't get the message from Jennie that she had made it home safely. It only fueled Lisa's worry.

"I hear music when she's not around. I don't know what to make of it all." Lisa said. "What do you hear? What kind of music?" Seulgi asked. "Like symphonies." Lisa said. "It's strange because.....I never heard music until now." Lisa said.

"Maybe it's because you miss her and the music is the reminder of her." Seulgi said. Lisa sighed. "Okay fine, I miss her. Doesn't mean I like her." She said.

"Alright, alright, you don't have to like her. Just like that thing in between her legs." Seulgi said and burst into laughter. Lisa rolled her eyes and called Jennie. Instantly the sound of Jennie's voice flooded Lisa's ears.

Jennie: "Hello?"

Lisa: "Hey, you didn't text me like you said you would."

Jennie grunted as she felt Kai land on top of her, spilling all his cum inside of her. She could feel the warmness of his sperm and made a face.

Jennie: "Right. Sorry, my parents were speaking to me."

(Kai: "Who are you on the phone with?")

Lisa: "Who's that?"

Lisa asked and furrowed her brows.

Jennie: "My brother. I have to go. I'll see you soon."

She whispered and hung up. Lisa looked at the caller ID and scoffed. "What?" Seulgi asked. "She hung up on me." Lisa said annoyed.

"Awe is the baby daddy upset?" Seulgi teased her. "Shut up, I'm going to go get her. She's been away for too long." She said and grabbed her coat.

"You dropped her off over an hour ago. What do you mean too long?" Seulgi asked. "I'll be back." Lisa said and walked out of the older girl's house.

---------------------------

Jennie put on some fresh clothes and sighed. "Already wanting my baby, I knew you'd come through with me. The wedding is in two months. We'll announce your pregnancy in the next few weeks. No need for a test since we both know it'll be mine."Kai said and put on his Rolex watch. Jennie rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse.

"Jennie there's someone here for you!" She heard her mother call out. "Shall we?" Kai asked and offered his arm. Jennie sighed and took a hold of his arm. As they walked out of Jennie's room, Jennie caught sight of the figure standing by the door. It shouldn't have shocked her but it did. Lisa Manoban stared up at the two. The young girl scoffed and tapped her foot.

"Lisa." Jennie said and broke away from Kai and rushed down the stairs. "Excuse me what did you want to tell me about my daughter?" Jennie's mother asked. "Jennie and I are having a-." Jennie widened her eyes and grabbed Lisa's arm.

"A party. We're having a party tonight. That's why I must be going. Can't have the guest come over to a bland house. We should discuss with Sorn about the wine." Jennie said in a hurry. All three adults looked at Jennie in confusion.

"Don't." Jennie whispered in Lisa's ear. "Mrs. Kim, I think you'll be happy to receive good news soon." Kai said and winked at Jennie. Lisa turned to face Jennie and furrowed her brows.

'What the hell does that mean? Why'd he wink at her?' Lisa thought. "Right. Well we need to get going." Jennie said and dragged Lisa out the door. As they reached the end of the street, Lisa pulled away. "Why'd he wink at you? What did you two do up there?" Lisa asked. Jennie sighed.

"We talked about the wedding. That's it." Jennie said. Lisa grabbed Jennie's wrist. "That's it?" Lisa growled. "Why does it matter to you? We're not dating." Jennie spat. Lisa let her go and unlocked her Maserati. "Get in. We have much to discuss." She said.

A/N: Again, I am so sorry for the late update.