Chapter 11: Sweet

Soft panting began to fill the room. The young girl had found herself breaking out in a sweat. More and more memories came flooding back from the time she was a child. She could never give a reason as to why she always hurt Jennie. Was it of jealousy? Was it for the hatred of herself? She couldn't explain her actions.

Lisa opened her eyes and parted her lips. She had found herself spooning the older girl. Moments like these confused the younger girl. She was confused by her actions. Confused as to why Jennie never pulled away. What they were confused the girl. Because she didn't know what they were. She traced the older girl's body with her finger.

She had given Jennie the morning after pill last night, hoping that it would stop any chance for the older girl to get pregnant. She wasn't ready to be a...a dad?

"Mm." Jennie mumbled and began to shuffle. Lisa removed her hand and closed her eyes. She could feel Jennie's eyes on her. "Lisa." Jennie whispered. She felt Jennie wipe away the sweat from her forehead before leaning in closer.

Jennie gazed at the young girl's face. She looked beautiful like this. Jennie had found herself touching Lisa's face. She traced every curve and every indentation.

'Would she wake if I?' Jennie leaned in and kissed Lisa's nose. The young girl held back a smile and continued to pretend to be asleep. Jennie sat up slowly as to not wake up Lisa. But Lisa opened her eyes and reached for the older girl, wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist.

"Stay." Lisa mumbled. Jennie slowly turned her head, with that Lisa shut her eyes. "I know you're awake." Jennie said. Lisa opened her eyes and gave Jennie a cheeky grin.

"You going to make me breakfast Kim?" Lisa asked. Jennie untangled Lisa's arms form around her waist. "As if. You can do it yourself." She said and crossed her arms.

"Now now, that's not proper. You'll be a house wife in no time. I think Kai will appreciate coming home to a warm dinner." Lisa said sarcastically. Jennie quickly turned around and slammed her hand on Lisa's crotch, gripping her cock making Lisa groan.

"I'll be nobody's house wife." Jennie growled. She released Lisa's sensitive sex and stood up. "I should be getting home." She said. "Wait." Lisa grabbed her wrist.

"You're right, you're nobody's housewife. But you are my guest. If you'll make your way down to the kitchen, I'll meet you down there in a minute to cook breakfast. If you need any water or anything just ask Sorn till I get down there." Lisa said quickly.

Jennie blinked a few times. It was as if Lisa really wanted her to stay. She nodded and made her way out of Lisa's room. She had found herself walking down snow white steps down the stairs. A big chandelier hung above her. How had she not seen this the night before? She gasped as her bare feet hit the beautiful tiled floor. The house shouted elegance all around. Just her type.

There were columns at every opening and door. Beautiful paintings aligned the walls. She had no doubt that Lisa was rich.

"Oh good morning Miss." She heard and turned around. "Oh, hello." Jennie said and bowed to Sorn. "What can I help you with Miss?" Sorn asked. "Some water please." She said.

Sorn nodded and led her to the kitchen. Jennie gasped. The counters were covered in marble. "Here you go Miss." Sorn said and handed Jennie the glass of water.

"Thank you. Sorn I presume?" Jennie asked. Sorn nodded. "How long have you been working for Lisa?" Jennie asked. "Since I was seventeen. I came to Korea then. I was hired to be her nanny at the time. But was also given the task to clean around the house.

Miss Manoban was just fourteen then. It was a little awkward being someone not much older than her as her nanny. But now she's my master and I must abide to her rules." Sorn said.

"Was she...was she mean? I mean when she was younger?" Sorn giggled. "Miss Lisa? Of course not. She's been very kind to me since I arrived." Sorn said. Jennie was surprised. "Lisa isn't a mean person Miss. She may have her temper here and there but she's very sensitive. She'll cry if she someone she loves or cares about leaves her. She's like that because I'm told that as a child, someone she loved left and she thought she'd never see them again." Sorn said. Jennie parted her lips. It couldn't be Jennie that Sorn was talking about.

"Ah, good morning Sorn." Lisa said and smiled. "Good morning Miss. I'll be cleaning if you need anything." Sorn said and bowed. Lisa nodded. She turned to face Jennie. "So what would the lady like? A crepe? Maybe with some strawberries and blueberries coated with chocolate? Hm?" Lisa asked.

"Sounds a little advanced for you." Jennie joked. "I did a little culinary in France when I was thirteen. I think I can manage." Lisa said and chuckled. She opened the fridge took out the ingredients needed. "Such a big house for four people." Jennie said.

"Four?" Lisa asked. "You, Sorn and your parents." Jennie said. Lisa bit her lip. There was once four of them. Her, her brother and parents. "Not four. Just Sorn and I. My parents and brother....they died in a car accident when I was fifteen. I just had Sorn then after that." Lisa said.

She began cooking the home meal for the older girl. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." Jennie said and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Don't apologize. That won't change anything. They're not coming back." Lisa said and cut the strawberries and blueberries. "Don't you feel lonely? I mean besides having Sorn, don't you want someone else to keep you company?" Jennie asked.

"I've had company. I can't remember how many girls I've brought over." Lisa said and tapped her chin. Jennie looked at Lisa annoyed and rolled her eyes. What a way to kill the moment.

"I don't need anyone Jennie. I'm a rich heiress to this estate. I've got a hot maid and girls at my feet." Lisa said. "So you've cooked breakfast for other girls?" Jennie asked, annoyance written in her voice. Lisa blushed. No, no she hadn't.

"No." She said and cleared her throat. Jennie had found herself once again being enamoured for the young girl. Lisa was really trying.

"And, your crepe is ready my lady." Lisa said cheekily and served the plate to Jennie. Jennie grinned and began eating away at the delicacy. Lisa grinned. She had found herself to be proud at herself for successfully cooking and serving someone other than Sorn breakfast.

"How does it taste?" Lisa asked. Jennie looked at Lisa with a full mouth and gave her a thumbs up. The young girl clapped giddily. Moments like these, you might wonder what they were. Friends? Or more?

A/N: Thanks for reading!