Chapter 19: Happy Ending

"I can't believe we did it on the plane in the bathroom." Jennie said and blushed. "You should be pregnant more often, you're more hornier." Lisa said laughed. "Hey, isn't that?" Jennie asked pointed at the two girls. "I didn't look at her." Seulgi said. Irene huffed and crossed her arms.

"She looked at me. Honey." Seulgi whined. A smile crept on Irene's face. "Call me honey again." She said and turned to face Seulgi. "Honey." Seulgi said and blushed. Irene squealed and jumped on the younger girl.

"Hey you guys! What are you doing here?" Jennie asked surprised. "Oh, we were setting up- oof." Irene elbowed Seulgi. "Vacationing for a bit. Lisa said you two would be here so we decided to meet you guys here at the airport. Welcome to France Lisa." Irene said and winked.

"I can't wait to get a feel of it." Lisa said. "Ah and this little one. Only two months and you're barely showing." Seulgi said as she gently rubbed Jennie's bump. "Can you not touch her?" Lisa growled lightly. Seulgi put her hands up in defense.

"So I'll take Jennie and you two can discuss some things. I'll send Jennie your way this evening." Irene said. Lisa nodded.

"Wait. We don't know French. We can't just leave them or split." Jennie said. "Hey no worries Jennie, we'll just ask some women if we need help." Irene said. Lisa face palmed her hand as Jennie and Irene looked at Seulgi with an angry look.

"Ha... I was just kidding. Bye!" Seulgi grabbed Lisa and ran off. "If they even ask one chick." Jennie growled. Irene dragged the younger girl away.

---------------------------------

"Everything's set up?" Lisa asked as they walked around the garden. "Yeah, just as you said you wanted it. Here." Lisa gasped as she saw it, the path leading to the gazebo.

"You like?" Seulgi asked. "Me likey likey likey." Lisa said and grinned. "Should we send Irene a signal?" Seulgi asked.

"Nah, wow this makes me go ooh ah ooh ah." Seulgi looked around. "Should we go over this one more time?" Seulgi said. "No. I've got it. I know what I'm going to say. My heart is ready, I'm ready." Lisa said and looked over the masterpiece before her.

"And the rose?" Lisa asked. Seulgi pulled the rose out of the bag and handed it to her. "Nice. Alright." Lisa let out a deep sigh. "It's time." She said.

------------------------------

"Time flies by so fast when you're having fun." Jennie said. Irene and Jennie laughed. They had spent the remaining afternoon and into the evening with some old friends. Jennie had told them stories of her time in Korea and her... pregnancy.

"We had fun indeed. But it's time to meet up with those two no jam children." Irene said. "Why didn't you answer when I called earlier? You didn't even tell me you two were coming here." Jennie said.

"I mean...surprise. I know you hate surprises but...you're in for a surprise Mrs..." Irene smiled. They made their way to the Romantic Garden as planned. Not long they approached their destination.

Just round the corner. Jennie bid the older girl goodbye and did as told. Jennie parted her lips in shock at the sight before her. Thousands of rose petals were scattered on the ground. The trees, on both sides of the path in a row were lit with lights. Was she in the right place?

She came upon a tree on the left side with a rose taped to the tree and a sign reading 나를 데리고( Take me ). Jennie un-taped and took hold of the rose. She brought the rose up and smelled it, smiling at the smell of its freshness. She turned on her heels and began walking down the path once more.