Chapter 10: The third time

A/N: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MATURE CONTETNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RATED 18+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sound of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata could be heard echoing against the walls. But it wasn't in Jennie's head. The tune played softly from Lisa's speakers. She rushed around the room, cleaning up the place to make it more presentable for Jennie.

Before hand she had made sure to get her own maid, Sorn (CLC) to undress and redress Jennie into comfy pajamas. She then set her into her bed, turning the temperature in the room to seventy degrees to cool her down. She hadn't gone out of her way for anyone like this before.

But it was the least she could do since she was the cause for Jennie's earlier faintness. The girl probably couldn't handle all eleven inches.

"My lady, here's the bowl of water you asked for." Sorn said and handed Lisa the bowl. "Thank you." She rung out the extra water from the rag and applied the cold rag to Jennie's forehead. "Is she sick?" Sorn asked.

"No. Just passed out. But she's warm so she needs to be taken care of. Please fix her a nice bowl of soup." Lisa said. Sorn nodded. Lisa sighed.

'To think, this is the same girl I beat up every day. The same one I saw in the classroom that one day. The same one who appeared to be beautiful all along.' Lisa thought. "Mm." Jennie moaned and slowly opened her eyes. Lisa parted her lip but stayed quiet.

"Where am I?" Jennie asked and looked around the room. "Hey. You're awake. Welcome to my humble domain." Lisa said with a cheeky grin. Jennie set her eyes on the young girl and blinked. To think, this was the same girl who used all her dick energy to make Jennie pass out.

"I'm in your room?" Jennie asked. Lisa nodded. "Did you undress me?" She asked and covered herself. "So what if I did? I mean I think we've crossed the line of privacy already." Lisa said and poked Jennie's cheek. "That's not the point. You could've-."

"Could've raped you while you were passed out? There's no need for that. I can get any girl I want with a thing called." Lisa leaned in towards Jennie.

"Consent." She said and crossed her arms. Jennie blushed and looked away. "You'll have to scoot over, that's my side that you're on. I always sleep closest to the door." Lisa said.

"Sleep? I'm not staying over." Jennie said and threw off the covers. She stood up on her wobbly legs. Lisa grabbed her wrist gently. Jennie looked at the young girl annoyed but parted her lips in surprise when she saw the sad look on the young girl's face.

"Please stay." Lisa said softly. Jennie sat back down on the bed. "What happened?" She asked and rubbed the back of her neck. Lisa let go of Jennie's wrist. "You passed out." She said simply.

"After we had? Had?" Jennie blushed madly. She couldn't say the word. "Sex. Yeah, after we had sex." Lisa said. She too blushed. "It hurts still." Jennie said and closed her legs tightly. "Sorry about that." Lisa said. Jennie shook head. "No, I wanted it." Jennie whispered.

Lisa raised her head to look at the older girl. "It." Jennie breathed out. "You bled. My maid, Sorn cleaned it up. That's why you're in different clothes." Lisa said. Jennie bit her lip. Her crush had taken her virginity, just as she said she would.

"You're playing Beethoven." Jennie said and smiled. Lisa smiled and nodded. "Oh, this fell out of your purse in the car. You bring it around with you?" Lisa asked. She pulled the small teddy bear out from behind her back. Jennie blushed. Was it wrong for her to want to hold onto the gift given to her by her crush?

"I forgot to take it out." She said and took it out of Lisa's hand. "You know, what we did hours ago. You wanted it." Lisa bit her lip. "You wanted it more than I did." She breathed out. Jennie blushed harder.