Chapter 6: Slept with my crush

A/N: The previous chapter wasn't really smut, hahahahahaha, this is the real smut chapter

A soft tune slowly began to play. The sun shined through the windows. Jennie moaned in satisfaction as she awakened from a good night rest. She sighed and began to shuffle when she felt a hand firmly on her waist. Then it came, the sound of soft snores beside her.

She widened her eyes. This wasn't the guest room. She slowly turned on her side to see Lisa sleeping soundly with her mouth wide open. Jennie didn't know what to do. Smile because the sight was adorable or quickly pull the young girl's hand away from her waist. But she just laid there staring. She had never slept with anyone else in the same bed, or with a crush for that matter.

Was Lisa still considered her crush? It had been so long. The tune had disappeared. The familiar tune she would usually hear when she knew Lisa was close wasn't there. Maybe because she was actually...here and beside her, so close.

"No I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Lisa began to scream. Jennie jumped as the young girl began to cry. She got into a fetal position and rocked herself. Jennie was stunned. She had never known The Lisa Manoban to cry, and not like this.

"I'm sorry." Lisa whimpered. Jennie slowly reached for the young girl, touching her shoulder lightly. "It's okay. It's okay." Jennie said softly. Lisa slowly opened her eyes. Tears had drenched the pillow.

"Lisa?" Jennie said. Lisa shrugged off the older girl's hand. "I have to go." Lisa said and quickly got out of the bed. "Go? But you could still be sick." Jennie said and reached for the young girl, clasping her wrist. "Let go of me." Lisa growled. "Why are you being so cold?" Jennie asked. Lisa scoffed and looked away.

"Why'd you bring me here Jennie? Why'd you take in your bully like that? After all I did to you." Lisa said, her voice trailed off. "We're not children anymore Lisa." Jennie said. Lisa sighed and climbed out of bed. "This doesn't mean we're friends." She said coldly. Jennie looked away. "I should be going now." Lisa said.

"Wait. At least take a shower, and I'll ask Irene to wash your clothes from yesterday so they're clean." Jennie said. Lisa smirked.

"Irene is the name of that maid of yours huh? She's hot." Lisa said and began rubbing her bulge. Jennie quickly sat up and raised her hand. But before she could slap the young girl, Lisa had already clasped her wrist.

"Now now, do calm down Ms. Kim. It would seem someone's jealous." Lisa said. Jennie pulled away. "I'm not jealous. You can have her, I have a fiance." She said and held her head high. Lisa chuckled.

"Right, Kai. Oh you two are perfect. Two lame music prodigy's." Lisa said. Once again Jennie raised her hand and as the same, Lisa grabbed her wrist. But not only that, she tackled Jennie onto her back on the bed.

She laid comfortably on top of her, her crotch perfectly set in between Jennie's legs that spread open.

"If you continue this, I'll have to rip off your clothes Ms. Kim. I'm always up to teach you a lesson about respect. You don't hit someone like me. Because I will hit back, and more." Lisa husked.

She leaned down and bit the older girl's earlobe gently. Jennie gasped. By now, the young girl had both of Jennie's arms above her head. Jennie bit her lip as she felt Lisa cock began to stir.

'I'm a virgin. Please don't take it away like this.' Jennie thought. But she couldn't help herself. It was a new feeling to feel a cock so close to her sex. She began moving her hips, rubbing slowly against Lisa's now hardened cock.

Lisa stopped what she was doing and stood still. She was just playing around, but it surprised her that Jennie wanted it anyways.

"Fuck." Lisa breathed out. She wanted to feel more. What it would be like inside Jennie. Jennie slowly brought down her arm, bringing her hand down and grasping Lisa's cock.

Lisa gasped and closed her eyes. Jennie bit her lip as she felt the hardness of Lisa's cock through the silk pants. It was very noticeable indeed. She looked up at Lisa who had her eyes closed and was biting her lip.

'I wonder what she'll do if I.' Jennie thought as she slowly pushed her hand down into the silk pants. Lisa gasped as Jennie took hold of the shaft of her penis. Jennie's heart raced. It felt so hard, and long. She pumped it slowly, listening to Lisa whimper on top of her. Lisa began thrusting her hips slowly to the movement of Jennie's hands. She hadn't had a handjob in a while. And Jennie's hands were so soft and delicate.

'What if I.' Jennie licked the young girl's neck causing Lisa to shiver. The only sound that filled the room was both girls heavy breathing and occasional low moans. But to Jennie, it was music to her ears. She could feel the veins on Lisa's cock grow stiff, as if she was going to explode soon. Lisa lifted Jennie's shirt slowly.

"Don't." Jennie said and tried to pull down her shirt. Lisa looked at her with a hungry look. Jennie put her hand back in Lisa's pants and pumped the young girl's cock once more. Lisa trailed her hand up Jennie's toned stomach.

"Take it out. My cock." Lisa breathed out. Jennie did as told. Once again, the sight of the young girl's cock made her surprised. "F-fuck." Lisa whined as she thrusted forward.

Doing so, thick strings of cum landed on Jennie. She moaned as she felt the warm substance against her skin. But what surprised her was how long it took Lisa to cum. And the amount of cum that spewed out.

"Fuck." Lisa said and landed beside Jennie. She panted heavily. Jennie sat up and looked at the stack of cum on her stomach. 'My goodness, what does she eat to get out this much?' Jennie thought.

"Young master." Irene sang and opened the door. The older girl gasped as she saw Lisa lay partly naked with her cock out and Jennie covered in cum.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." She said and quickly shut the door. Both Jennie and Lisa looked at one another. There was a moment of silence before the two burst into laughter. Lisa grabbed her shirt from the night before and cleaned up the cum off of Jennie's stomach.

"Thanks." She said. Jennie smiled shyly. "Anytime." She said. Lisa grinned. "Then I'll see you tomorrow." Lisa said. She stood up and tucked her cock back into her pants.

"Shower right? And I'll just hand Irene the pajamas and my clothes?" Jennie nodded and put down her shirt. "Alright" Lisa said and made her way quickly to the restroom. Jennie bit her lip.

There was a sudden burst of music that she heard. Was it because she was filled with joy after what had happened? She blushed madly and covered her face with a pillow. What did just happen though?

Here's some holy water for you gays XD

-Drea