Chapter 7: lingering in my mind

"You did what? With who?" Seulgi yelled. "She almost fucked Kim Jennie. How improper." Jeongyeon said and threw her cigarette on the floor. "You fucked Im Nayeon. She's the President's daughter. And you're saying that I'm improper?" Lisa said.

"I didn't fuck her pussy, I destroyed her throat though." Jeongyeon said proudly. "Not fair, you both have large cocks and mine's....mine's ten inches." Seulgi whined.

"Seulgi your cock is bigger than half a ruler. What are you complaining about?" Jeongyeon said. "I have someone in mind. I met this girl named Irene yesterday at the market. She's hot. "Lisa's ears perked up.

"Irene? Does she have long brown hair, not really tall, white skin and a bit intimidating?" She asked. Seulgi nodded. "She works for Jennie." Lisa said. "Whoa, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeongyeon asked. "That we know the same person?" Lisa asked questionably.

"No. Let's have an orgy! I'm gonna make Im Nayeon lose her virginity with my monster cock." Jeongyeon said proudly. "No. Scratch that idea." Lisa said. "What? You afraid to stretch Jennie's pretty tight pussy Lisa? Hm?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Shut up." Lisa growled. "I agree though. We shouldn't. I mean we really shouldn't be having sex until we've said our vows and-."

"Can it Jesus freak. You're getting pussy like the rest of us. Let's go bowling, bring our potential prizes and see where the night takes us." Jeongyeon said. Lisa and Seulgi looked at one another. They could agree that between them three, Jeongyeon had more sexual urges then them both combined.

"Not pussies are you?" Jeongyeon asked and lit another cigarette. Lisa grabbed the cigarette out of Jeongyeon's mouth and took a smoke.

"I'm not. Are you Seulgi?" She asked. Seulgi rubbed the back of her neck. "No." Lisa and Jeongyeon nodded.

---------------------------

"Hearing music again Miss?" Irene asked as she dusted off the dust from the chandelier above Jennie. Jennie sighed. "Not the kind of music I find appealing. It's been the same lately. Sex. All I hear is music of that topic." Jennie said annoyed.

"Maybe because you had sex yesterday?" Irene asked. "I didn't have sex. I gave her a-" Jennie blushed madly. "A what Miss?" Irene asked with a smirk.

"A handjob." She said embarrassed. "Oh so scandalous of you young master! She was big wasn't she? And I saw it, oh what a load." Irene said and winked.

"Irene please, you're making this worse. This isn't something I'm supposed to be proud of." Jennie said and sat up. "It was just sweet music at first. Symphonies by the dozens when I saw her. Now all I hear are obscene sounds of sex." Jennie said and huffed.

"You can sound all disgusted as you please, but we both know young master." Irene got down from the ladder and swayed her hips as she walked towards Jennie. She pushed the younger girl onto her back and crawled on top of her, straddling her.

"That you wanted more." Irene husked. Jennie blushed madly and looked away. "No worries Miss. If I wanted you, I would've ravished you by now." She lifted Jennie's chin, making eye contact with her. She winked and got off the younger girl. Jennie let out a sigh and stood up.

"We're not children anymore. I will make Lisa realize that she can no longer take control of me. I am the tigress who is in control." Jennie said and stood her ground. "Do you realize that you walk like a penguin? Uwu." Irene said. Jennie blushed in embarrassment.

"Irene, you ruined my speech." Jennie said. She grabbed her coat. "Grab your coat, we're going out." Jennie ordered.

"But your parents won't let me leave. I am paid to clean and attend to your family." Irene said. "Exactly, so attend to me. Now grab your coat. I need some air." Jennie said.