A Love Story in a Minor Key

—-
Miraculous Ladybug is owned by Thomas Astrue and co-produced by Zagtoon and others.
—-

Backstory

If you don't know the original male character used to be Felix Agreste for the Miraculous show we love today. The show was originally going to be a 2d anime-styled show but later switched over to 3D animation due to complications with the animation. Due to these changes, the characters also changed with the new story.

More notably the switch between Felix Agreste and Adrien Agreste. Felix Agreste's character was the more rude, self-isolated, and snarky type of character. This was changed as his character didn't fit well into the new story and now we have the more lovable Adrien Agreste.

Notes about A Love Story in a Minor Key

I only own my original character and the alternate universe in this story. Anything else goes to its respective creators.

Felix and Adrien will be twins in this story.

**changed** - Felix will be Chat Noir in this story. There's no kwamis in this version either.

All characters will be around 17, turning 18.

This is a more character-based story than a superhero story. The main character will not have powers.

If you haven't guessed it, this is a Felix Agreste x OG character love story. Duh. But the story is also multi-ship of course.

The POV will vary from the first person to the third person. I'll address them as they come.

This story has less to do with music oops. The title is a reference to an amazing cover for Love Story, go check it out!

Other Important Things

My grammar and spelling are not the best but I do try to correct my spelling every so often.

This story is based on the English dub version of the show.

This story starts season 3 going forward but I will reference back from past seasons. I will also be using upcoming "rumors" for the upcoming season.

There are some minor language and mature themes, but I will put a trigger warning at the beginning.

Any pictures/videos I use on the top of my chapters are not mine! I get them off of Pinterest for inspiration! All the credits goes to their original artists!

Author's Note

I hope you all enjoy this story! I will try to post consistency so check back every week to see if I have posted! I accept constructive criticism too, so feel free to correct any errors I have written or suggest anything I should do differently! Love you all thank you!