2.the controversial magazine

~~~

Today is a beautiful day, the sun is shining brightly onto the city of Paris and the ambiance was just relaxing. The birds were cheeping and the people were out strolling through the streets. Everything was going well for Paris.

Fiona woke up feeling weirdly good for the first time in a while. She walked over to her radio and turned the knob to her favorite radio station.

Hey hey hey. Welcome back to France's Finest Radio. Today we are welcoming a new local band, all the way from Paris. Debuting their newest single "I <3 unicorns" here's Kitty Section!"

Fiona excitedly jumped up and down in excitement as she heard her favorite band play for the first time on the radio. She had never personally met any of the members but she's aware few of them go to her school.

As the music blasted in the background, Fiona got herself ready for the new day. Everything was going so well, too well she thought.

"Fiona!"

My assistant yelled out Fiona's name outside the door as Fiona couldn't hear her. She lowered her music and opened the door to reveal the lovely assistant Sierra.

"Good morning Sierra! How may I help you?"

Fiona jokingly sang as she brushed her short wavy hair.

"Good morning miss. Your mother requests your presence downstairs."

Sierra jotted down in her clipboard, smiling at the young girl. As soon as she walked away, Fiona quickly turned the music back up and danced around until Sierra ran back into the room.

"Your father also requests you turn off that music."

Sierra caught her breath before heading back downstairs. Fiona sighed before turning off her radio and putting on her shoes. She headed down to the main foyer, humming her favorite tune.

"Mother, you simply do not understand taste that's all."

Fiona protested as she followed her mother in the car and her mother just laughed at her.

"Fiona, darling if I wanted to hear ruckus and clamming, I would simply go back to New York."

Fiona rolled her eyes at her mother's remark. The car started up as they started heading towards the Agreste mansion.

"Mother, I don't understand why we have to meet with the Agreste family every week. I think we see them enough."

Fiona whined as she looked out the window.

"Fiona. It's all apart of the plan, you know that. And besides, I have a good feeling about today. I just know it."

Fiona's mother instantly smiled as she looked down at her beautiful daughter. Fiona groaned, throwing up her hands in defeat, not wanting to continue the conversation.

~~~

The families gathered around the large dining room, sitting around the long rectangle table. In the middle was a  breakfast laid all across the table, filled with fruits, pancakes, bacon, eggs, and more. Despite Gabriel's strict diet with his sons, he allowed them to have a "cheat meal" once a week. Meanwhile, Fiona was pretty much able to eat to her heart's content as long as she kept up with her workouts.