eight

Jasper heard humming and walked towards his room. Adelaide was always the first to get back and she would find something to occupy herself as she waited for Jasper to get back. Jasper smiled as he saw her and walked over to her. Adelaide thought she was alone till she felt the lips of the person she loves. "Mmm. Jasper, I didn't think you was going to be here."

"Well, I knew you would be here." He said. "We're all alone." He kissed her cheek. "I get to have you all to myself."

Adelaide smile as she actually liked the sound of that. Turning around, she ripped his shirt making her smile. "You asked for it."

"That was my favorite shirt." He said looking at her. "It's worth it."

Adelaide giggled as she jumped on him. Jasper laughed as he pushed her against the wall. This woman was all his and he was all hers. They didn't care about nothing else as they had one another.
~~~
Marylin saw Jasper and Adelaide. Since they met, the two haven't been able to keep their hands to theirselves, but there is a problem. They seem like they can't get enough of one another today. "Alice..."

"I have no idea what is going on." Alice said.

"Don't ask me." Edward said as he saw them looking at him.

They looked back to see Adelaide against the car kissing Jasper. They cleared their throats getting their attention. "What?' Jasper asked as Adelaide kept her arms around him.

"What is going on?" Marylin asked. "I know you two have done this back in 1948, but something is going on and the two of you are worse."

"We don't know, but we are enjoying every moment of it."

Jasper picked Adelaide up and carried her to the bus. Marylin looked at Alice who shrugged as she kissed the red head. Marylin smiled as she kissed back making Edward groan as he walked away.
~~~
Adelaide smiled as she walked with Jasper. She looked up at him smiling as she happy. "Do you think there is something going on?" She asked.

"No." He tells her. "We've acted like this plenty of times before."

Adelaide smiled and stopped as she saw Bella. She was talking to Edward making Adelaide look at Jasper. He shook his head as they listened and knew that Edward was trying his best to keep Bella from being curious making Adelaide smile. At first, she thought she would have to be the one to talk to Bella, but she guessed she didn't. That was till Bella wouldn't stop. "She's smart."

"True." Adelaide said. "I don't think redirecting her is working or if anything we say will lead her away from finding out the truth."

Jasper kissed her head making her look up at him. "Lets get going and discuss this problem at home."

"Deal." Adelaide said as they got on the bus with Marylin behind her. Adelaide grabbed Jasper and kissed him. Marylin shook her head knowing this time, Adelaide was doing everything to avoid what was about to happen. Bella will know the truth. About everything.