twenty two

When Edward and Bella came back, Adelaide was told to stay put in her room. Jasper walked in and put his arms around her as he had nothing to say at this meeting. Adelaide looked at him. "If I go down there, Bella would wish that she was dead once I get a hold of her." She says. "All this because of an accident and now she tries to get herself killed again to save a man who left her in the fucking woods!"

"Darlin', I know you are upset..."

"Upset is an understatement." She tells him. "What Edward did was not gentlemen. He isn't even a man. No man would leave a woman out like that unless he wants to be called something else and we all know that wouldn't be nice of me. There's so much I want to say, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut."

Jasper got her to turn around. "I know what you mean, but at the same time, you know what happens when you become pissed off."

The redhead looked at him before using her strength to throw him on the bed. Jasper raised up just for Adelaide to appear.
~~~
Downstairs, Bella couldn't believe that they all said they are respecting Adelaide's wishes as she doesn't know what she wants. "Marylin?" She looked at Alice. "Can we go do something? I need to make it up to you. A lot."

"Sure, baby."

"What about your vision?"

Alice looked at Bella. 'You do turn, but Carlisle is our leader. We are not going against him as  Edward already has went against him." She tells her. "Think really hard about this. Is being like us what you really want."

Bella walked away causing Edward to follow her. Carlisle and Esme left to hunt as Rosalie and Emmett left. All that was heard now was Adelaide and Jasper.