fifteen

Jasper held Adelaide from killing Edward. Alice watched as Jasper carried a very pissed of Adelaide. "Darlin', calm down."

"He put her in danger..."

"She made the choice to come, Adelaide." Jasper tells her. "You can't keep her safe, baby. She can make her choices just like you did when we met."

Adelaide looked at him. "I was scared of you." She confessed. "When we met, I thought my life may not be the same because I'm a monster and you were you. Alice helped you before we came and to this day..."

"Stop." He said as he pulled her into his arms. "One, you are not a monster. Two, I met her a day before you. She told me all about you coming the next day. When you first walked into that diner, I knew I had to have you. Not as my mate, but as the person I want to love." Jasper grabbed her face so he could look into her eyes. "Adelaide Cullen, after this, we are going on a vacation. Just us."

Adelaide looked at him and smiled as they leaned in and kissed. The others smiled as they saw the couple kissing. "Is she still going to kill you?"

"Yeah."
~~~
Instead of Adelaide and Jasper helping, they were told to stay behind and spend sometime together. Plus, Adelaide needed to calm down. Jasper held her close as they sat in the tub soaking. The redhead looked behind her at him as he kissed her. "Adelaide? Jasper?" They heard Rosalie call out.

"What?" Jasper asked.

"Marilyn and Alice made it."

"Okay." Adelaide said as she stood up causing Jasper to look at her naked body as she grabbed the towel. "I need to go hunting before protecting Charlie."

"I'll go with you." Jasper said as Adelaide looked at him.

"See something you like."

"Yes, darlin."

Adelaide smirked as she kissed him. "Why don't you get out of that tub and come with me then."

Jasper didn't argue with that as he got out of the tub and got dressed. He grabbed her as she went to leave. "You know what happens when you tease, Adelaide."

"I know, major, but it's so fun." She said as she kissed him. "See ya."

Jasper growled under his breath. "That woman and her teasing." He said as he went after her.

Rosalie looked at Esme downstairs. "I think Addie is in trouble."

"Yep."
~~~
Prom night came causing Adelaide to look at herself in the mirror. She liked the dress she was in. She smiled as arms wrapped around her. "You look beautiful, darlin'."

"Thank you." She said as she turned and looked at him. "Always handsome too."

Jasper smiled as he kissed her. "Ready?"

"Let's dance the night away." She tells him. "Then it's vacation time for us."

"Yes, ma'am."