seventeen

The redhead wasn't kidding. By that night, Adelaide and Jasper were gone by the time the others came back from hunting. Jasper looked at the redhead beside him and pulled over. "Why are we stopping?" She asked.

"Because you are hurt and pissed."

"Edward..."

"I know what Edward said, but you're more hurt that you almost attacked Bella." He says. "I never saw that look on your face since that time you accidentally fed off a human." Adelaide looked down. "Darlin', look at me."

"No."

Jasper sighed as he got out of the car and walked to the other side. He opened the door and pulled Adelaide out. She didn't get the chance to say a word as Jasper kissed her. The redhead put her arms around him as the kiss deepened.
~~~
Once arriving at their location, Adelaide and Jasper got out of the car and stared at the house in front of them. Their home. Or as Marilyn calls it, The Whitlock household. "Home sweet home." She says.

"I miss coming here."

Adelaide looked at him smiling. "Major, how about we take this time away to be with each other without anyone interrupting us and fix this place up."

Jasper smiled as he put his arms around her as they stared at the house in front of them. "I like that idea." He says. "We have nothing to worry about. Just us and this old house."

Adelaide kissed him with a smile. "Let's lock the car and go hunting first. Once we're done,we can start."

"Deal, darlin'."

Sorry it's short. I ran out of ideas, but what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Not what happens in the future chapters. Just chapter eighteen. Thank you.