Nineteen - I'm Going Away

Author's Note

Dedicated to @austinmahonefangirl again lol cos of the awesome new cover ♡ I love it! xo

//Austin's POV//

"So where exactly are we going to celebrate?" I ask, not sure if these guys have a specific place in mind they were wanting to go.

"Anywhere you'd like. But make it good." My new manager Rocco answers with a smirk. I ponder for a bit thinking about where we should go.

"How about Pizza Hut?" Everyone eyes me, eyebrows raised. Um...

"What? What did I say" I wait for a response but it doesn't come.

"What?" I ask again. Alex responds for the rest of the group.

"Out of all the places you could've chosen, you choose Pizza Hut?"

"Well yeah, what's wrong with that?" Everything's quiet for a few seconds before everyone bursts out laughing.

"We're just playing." Alex lightly punches my shoulder. Damn these people are weird.

"Pizza Hut it is!" Everyone whoops and cheers as we arrive at the parking lot of Pizza Hut. We all file out of the car and into the restaurant. We find a fairly large booth so that we all fit. A waitress walks up to us to take our order.

"Hi, what would you guys like to order?" I look up and the waitress who is looking down at her pad of paper scribbling something down. Her wavy hair is covering her face and I can't help but think how familiar she looks.

After she finishes writing down whatever it was, she looks up and my jaw drops. Her eyes widen as she sees me. I stutter as I speak.

"B-becky?" She stands there eyes wide, mouth open.

"Au-austin? W-what are you doing here?" She asks.

"I was about to ask you the same question."

"Well I-" She's cut off by a ding from her phone. She quickly pulls it out reading what I'm guessing is a text. Her eyes widen once again. She glances up at Camila then back at me before quickly speaking.

"Um, I'm sorry. I have to go, I'll have another waiter out in a minute for your table." She quickly rushes away before I can stop her. That was weird. I quickly shrug the feeling away, not wanting to jump to conclusions or think to much about it.

I turn to Camila who's lips are curved into a devilish smirk. When our eyes lock, the smirk is quickly replaced with a smile. I awkwardly return the gesture, not knowing what to make of the smirk on Camila's face. Was she apart of the reason why Becky wanted to leave so quickly? My thoughts are interrupted by our new waitress who's nametag tells me that her name is 'Jan'. She asks us what we would like to order. I answer for all of us.

"Um, can we have two large Cheese Supremes, two Barbecue Chickens, and... one large Hawaiian please?" She nods her head with a large smile before asking more questions.

"Drinks?" I look at the rest of the group and they all ask for cokes.

"Um seven large cokes please?" She nods her head again scribbling down our order.

"Any sides?" I answer quickly, knowing what I want.

"Just large chips and mozzarella sticks please?" She nods her head before smiling and walking off to complete our order.

While we wait for our food, we chat amongst ourselves, enjoying each other's company. When our food arrives, it just adds to the enjoyment and fun.