Seven - Fridays Are Officially Besties Only Day

Author's Note

500+ reads wow thank you so much!
I love you all ohmg xx ♡

//Austin's POV//

I wait for Becky to get ready downstairs in the lounge. Becky's sister and Mum are getting ready to leave somewhere. Before they leave, they say bye to me and tell me to tell Becky they're going shopping and won't be back for a while. I nod politely as they leave the house. It becomes dead silent as I hear the sound of Becky's mum's car fading away into the background. I tap my foot on the ground, unsure of what to do.

I sit on the couch, patiently waiting for Becky to come downstairs while silently raging at her in my head to hurry the hell up. A few minutes later, I hear Becky's footsteps shuffling down the stairs. My head snaps up to see her making her way down the steps. My mouth gapes slightly as I take in her outfit. She's dressed in casual black jeans, a TRUKFIT top with a black beanie and her favourite pink supras. She looks amazing and, in all honesty, really hot... I say that in the friendliest way possible.

I break away from my thoughts and quickly say, "So you ready to have some fun on Besties Only Day?" I wiggle my eyebrows which makes Becky laugh.

She answers, "Totally." She mimicks me by wiggling her eyebrows as well. We walk out the door and hop into my car laughing the whole way. I can tell we're gonna have a really good day today.

+

As we drive, I realise that neither of us have thought of any place to spend Besties Only Day at. Maybe I should ask Becky where she wants to spend Bestie's Only Day. She's bound to have some sort of idea right?

"Hey Becky, where do you wanna go for Besties Only Day?"

"Um... Maybe to an amusement park? I haven't been to one in a long time!" Her eyes brighten at the thought of going to one of her favourite childhood places.

"Ooh, sounds good." I drive to the nearest amusement park which is just around the corner. I find a parking spot and we hop out.

"Come on! Let's go Austin!" Becky grabs my hand and drags me inside to the nearest ride. It's going to be one hell of a day.

+

After hours of fun, riding all the roller coasters, rides, and playing all the games, we leave to go to a local fair. Becky's idea, not mine. We get to the fair and Becky is more hype than at the amusement park. We try out all the rides and games just as we did at the amusement park. Once we feel as though we've had enough excitement and fun for one day, we head back to my car.

We arrive at my car and we both get in. I pull my phone out to check the time. Holy crap! 11:37pm. Have we seriously been out all day for that long?

"Becky."

"Yeah?!" She squeals, hyper from all of the candy she consumed. I can tell she's not gonna get much sleep tonight and in the morning she's gonna be feeling hammered.

"We better be getting you home now. It's almost quarter to twelve." I start tugging on her arm so that she comes with me but she resists.

"Aww, why? I'm having so much fun!" She pouts sadly at me and I can feel the effects instantly. God, the things this girl does to me.

"I know but you've gotta save your energy for next friday." She looks at me with a confused expression.

"I'm officially making fridays, Besties Only Day." I grin largely at her and she instantly returns it.

"Yay!" Becky exclaims while clapping her hands together childishly.

"Come on. Let's get you home now."

We both fasten our seatbelts simultaneously. I start the car and we head off towards Becky's house.

"Austin?" Becky asks.

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep at your house tonight? I'm having the best night and I don't know I just want to spend the rest of the night with you... B-but as a friend I mean. Not anything else because that would be stupid." Becky looks down at her lap and twiddles with her fingers, a habit she does when she's nervous. I find it so cute.

I have no idea what to say though. I don't want Camila thinking anything of it, but then again I really want Becky staying with me tonight. Like she said, we've been having the most awesome time tonight and I haven't seen her in a while and I don't want our time together to end just yet. A timid voice is telling me to just take her home, but a more dominant voice is shouting at me to let her stay. I make a decision.

"Alright, fine. You can stay at my house." She squeals in delight.

"Yay!" I smile and shake my head as I make a quick u-turn and head to my house.

+

We're in my room reminiscing about the whole day.

"Oh and remember when we went on the Bullet rollercoaster and you almost threw up on the last loop-dee-loop. Oh my gosh, you should've seen your face when we got off." Becky reminds me as her laughter fills the air.

"Hey I couldn't help it okay. I had just eaten like 3 chilli dogs before that. Besides I wasn't the only one pulling hilarious faces." Becky's cheeks start turning a defined rosy pink.

"Fine, name one time." Becky challenges. Oh crap I didn't think she would ask. I seriously did not think this one through. I fish through everything that we did today and then I finally find what I was looking for. Jackpot.

"Ooh, I've got one. Remember when I dared you to go to the Kissing Booth with that nerdy guy, and the braces? He gave you the sloppiest kiss on the lips. You looked like you were about to throw up in his mouth. It was hilarious! But also pretty disturbing now that I think of it." We both laugh as we continue to talk about everything else that we did that night.

Eventually Becky falls asleep on my arm. I lay her head on my pillow and place a blanket over her body. She has a smile planted on her gorgeous face. I can't help but stroke her cheek. I caress her face before gently placing a small goodnight kiss on her cheek.

I inch over a little to give Becky some room and make myself comfortable. I peel my shirt off because of the overwhelming humidity in my room. I lay back down, drooping an arm aver Becky's midriff before drifting off to sleep, dreaming about Becky...

+ + +

Author's Note

Dedicated to @austinmahonefangirl for all the votes and also because I said so

Ohmg Becstin you cuties xx

Sigh, I love writing sweet cute chapters. Ah, my sappy romantic heart xD

[rewritten/re-edited]