Chapter 20

Ivy's POV
4 MONTHS LATER

It's been four months and things are still going on so fast. Dimitri is still crazy as hell and I'm still trying to be strong for my baby. I'm so tired of this hell, I want to leave so bad but I know that will never happen. Dimitri is always watching like he is every where I go.
I have tried to make a good living in this house. Try to find something fun to do but there is nothing, when Olivia comes over I get excited but all we do is eat ,watch tv, and talk.
There is one thing I like to do a lot and that is online shopping. I spend the hell out of Dimitri's money ever since he gave me his card but it doesn't seem to hurt his bank account, he doesn't complain about the unnecessary things I buy for me or the baby matter of fact he keeps giving me more and more money and then I run to the computer.

Anyway Olivia is coming over we are going out and having lunch together while Dimitri and his brothers will have a meeting with some business men. I had to beg Dimitri to let me out of this house without him. The first time I asked he thought I was trying to leave which almost got me hurt but then the second time he said yes but I will have bodyguards with me.
I already knew he wouldn't let me go without some type of supervision but if he ever did let me go without anyone best believe I would fake my death and go to Cuba.
But those thoughts are to be kept in the mind and not said.

Now that it is the afternoon I get ready for lunch , I put on a white bandeau dress and the diamonds earrings Dimitri got me. Then curled my hair.
I went downstairs to see Dimitri and Angelo talking. When Dimitri saw me his eyes got a little darker.

"Do you like?" I asked as I twirled around showing him the dress. Angelo walks out the dining room whistling and I still see Dimitri looking down at like I'm his prey.

"What's wrong, do I not look good?" I asked again.

"No you look sexy but I'm going with you." He said still looking at me the same way.

"Why tho?" I asked. I really wanted a break from Dimitri. I just don't wanna feel paranoid all the time, I wanna feel at least a little freedom but Dimitri hangs on to me for dear life.

"You have a lot of ass and your nipples are poking out I don't want people looking at what's mine my love, either I go with you or you don't go at all ,point ,blank ,period." He said.

"Really nigga." I said with the straightest face ever , he looked at me and laughed.
I'm being so dead ass right now, I'll be fine without him at the restaurant.

****

We made it to the restaurant Dimitri , Angelo and the triplets were having there meeting at the restaurant with a few men. They were talking but I didn't understand anything cause they were speaking in Italian.
Olivia and I sat at another table not to far from Dimitri and Angelo.

"This restaurant is very nice and big ,never been to one like this before." Olivia said.
"Oh and look at the menu they have canna oil chocolate brownies."

"Ooouuuuu ... canna oil what's that?" I asked.

"I don't know but all I know is I really wants some chocolate." She said laughing.

" ... I guess you have a point." I said.

"Hi , my name is Johnny and I will be serving you today. What can I get for you two ladies today?" The waiter asked ,he didn't look at me or Olivia just kept his eyes straight ahead. I guess Dimitri and Angelo already threatened him not to look at us.

"We would like 20 canna oil brownies please." I said smiling.

"Umm are you sure you want 20?... they are very effective-" Johnny was cut off by Olivia.