Chapter 5

Ivy's POV

8:30
Chris was outside waiting for me to come outside for the date. He wasn't telling me where we were going it was supposed to be a "surprise". I had on a silky red fitting dress that hugged my curves and some silver heels. My hair was out in a curly big fro and my make up was done. I was still worried about Olivia I tried calling her a few times but only went straight to voice mail.

I hurried downstairs to see Chris in his car with a huge smile on his face showing his dimples.

"You look magnificent darling." He said kissing me on my cheek.

"Thank you." He then opened the car door for me.

"Well where are we heading off to?" I looked over to him.

"You'll see when we get there." He said happily.

We drive past buildings while we listen to music. The city was bright and beautiful. People were going into this fancy restaurant. Chris parked the car and got out then helped me out.

"Wow this place looks very nice Chris." I glanced at him. "Thank you so much for taking me out."

"It's nothing really." He looked at me. "Ya know I could give you more if you just let me have you."

I giggle

"I'm serious now let's go in." He said.

We go into the restaurant and take our seats. Then we order our food. I was really happy for some reason this just felt right.

"So tell me." I said smiling. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a lawyer." He said proudly. "Now how about you?"

"I'm a psychologist." I looked him in his eyes.

"Ooh! tell me about the people that come in your office." He said with excitement.

"Okay." I said "There is Bob he is a really nice guy but he is going through a depressing state in life his wife just died.

"Oh." He said looking down sadly.

"Yeah umm how about we talk about something else?" I suggested trying to brighten up the situation. "How's life going for you?"

"Life is going great now that we are on this date we can get to know each other better." He said.

After talking ,joking ,and laughing with Chris on this date we ended up going back to my apartment complex.

"This was an amazing date." I said.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with me." He said.

We both looked each other in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful it's like they were filled with joy and peace. We hugged each other then looked back at each other. His face was so close to mine so I just kissed him. We then broke off our kiss.

"That was amazing." He said making me laugh.

"Well I guess yo--." I was cut off by a deep laughter.

I turn around seeing that it was him. Dimitri Russo. Chris quickly pulled me behind him. Dimitri came out of a dark corner with anger in his eyes. He looked at the both of us with disapproval.

"Ivy come here." He glared at me.

"Nah Ivy ain't going nowhere she staying here with me." Chris said holding me making sure I'm with him.

"Who the fuck are you to tell my woman what to do?" Dimitri said calmly.

"She ain't your woman she obviously doesn't want you." Chris said with disgust.

Dimitri started to laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. Then walked up to Chris and started punching him. Chris tried to fight back but only to be punched again by Dimitri. Chris fell down then Dimitri pulled out a gun and shot him.

"I don't have time for this bullshit Ivy come here." He demanded.

I got down on my knees holding Chris rocking him back and forth. Hot tears were flowing down my face. I tried making the blood stop by putting my hand over the wound but nothing was working.

"Oh my gosh please wake up Chris please!" I said crying I was trying to find my phone to call the ambulance but I couldn't find it.

"What did I tell you Ivy?" He asked wiping off the blood from his knuckles.

"Y-you killed him." I whispered my voice being to scared to say it out loud.

"That's not the answer to my question." He said darkly making me shiver at his words. "Now what did I tell you?"

"Th-that I'm yours." I said.

"And what else?" He asked.

"And that I should not let anybody touch what's yours." I answered cowardly.

"And what do you go and do my love?" He asked once again.

"I went and let somebody touch what's yours." I said, he chuckled and looked at me evily.

"Now I have to teach you a lesson." He said grabbing my arm , making me stand up.

He was pulling me to this car but I wasn't giving up without a fight I had to go save Chris. I tried punching and kicking but Dimitri was to strong.

"Please let me go I have to help him." I said crying.

"You want to go help that man for what there is no need he is already dead." He said.

"Let me go now!" I yelled. He looked at me then puts me in the car shutting the door and locking it.

Dimitri then gets in the car and tells me to be quite. He then starts to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1HR LATER

We arrive at this mansion Dimitri gets out then gets me out of the car. I still try to fight him off only to be slammed against the car.

"Stop fucking trying to fight me and just listen to what I say and things will be easier for you." He said.

We walk into the house and it was huge. Dimitri starts to drag me upstairs into a room. The room was big and it had a nice bed.

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed." He said interrupting my thoughts while he was taking off his button down shirt.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Follow and Comment.