Chapter 3

Ivy's POV

The next day I called Olivia and told her what had happened and she explained to me that was Dimitri Russo a mafia leader that ran many states and cities across the world.

"Ivy you need to stay away from him at all times he has no good intentions." Olivia said nervously.

"How do you know all of this Liv?" I asked with my curiosity getting the best of me.

"His brother and I were kind of messing around." She said. "Look I didn't even know he was in the mafia until he told me and after that I left without him knowing."

"Is he looking for you or something?" I asked getting scared.

"He called me a whole bunch of times and left flowers at my door with a note saying 'you will always be mine'." She said getting scared too. "I don't know what I should do , I can't just leave my home to try and escape."

"Why can't you?" I asked

"Because he has connections he will always know where I'm at even if I move out of America." She answered

At this point I feel bad for her she can't leave without him knowing because he will always know.

After having a long talk with Olivia I chose that whenever I see Dimitri or any of his men I will avoid him at all cost.

I order some Chinese food and turn on the tv waiting for it to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 HR LATER

My food is here so I go down stairs and see the delivery man holding the bag.

"$16.45." The delivery man said.

Right when I got the money out of my pocket someone said.

" Here I will pay for it." I turn around and see that it is Chris. He gave the delivery man the money and I got the food.

"Thank you but you know you didn't have to do that." I said.

"I can't let a beautiful lady pay for her own stuff." He said proudly.

"Oh so you pay for all the beautiful ladies out there that you see." I said looking at him.

"Oh no never that. Just one specific beautiful lady." He said smiling.

I laughed he was trying way to hard.

"Hey you wanna come up and have dinner with me?" I asked since he payed for my food the least I could do is offer.

"Yeah sure." He answered.

We went upstairs to my apartment and joked around while watching tv and having dinner.

"Now why would she leave her baby in that room knowing there is a ghost in their house." I said getting angry with the movie.

"I told you this movie was dumb from the start." He said chuckling.

"Whatever let's watch another movie any suggestions?" I asked.

We spent hours watching movies together. Chris wasn't that bad he was actually very smart , cute and had these huge dimples.

"Okay last movie then we are done." I said smiling.

"Alright." He said.

We watched the last movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch. I got up and saw Olivia calling me 9:44 in the morning. She was breathing heavily like she was running.

"Hey girl what's going o-." I was interrupted by her.

"Ivy please help he's coming after me." She said sounding scared.

"Who is coming after you I don't understand?" I said getting worried.

"Angelo." She started to cry "Dimitri's brother I was talking about he's crazy Ivy."

"Okay calm down do you think you can make it to my place?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"I don't know can you come ov-." She was cut off then immediately hung up.

I tried calling her back but she didn't answer. Then my mom called me out of nowhere.

"Oh hey mama." I said greeting her.

"Hey baby how are you doing?" She said.

"Umm I'm doing good." I said nervously.

"Ivy it sounds like something is wrong." She said.

"It's nothing really I just woke up so I'm a little tired." I said making a excuse as fast as I could.

"Okay well I'm going to let you get back to your sleep love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

After that I saw that Chris is still asleep he looked so adorable when he slept so I was just going to let him sleep on the couch until I was done taking a shower.

I hurried took a shower and put my hair into a slick back ponytail then did my edges. Putting on earrings. I heard someone moving around so I put on my robe and went to see if Chris was awake.

"You look beautiful as usual." He winked at me.

"And you look like you were about to sleep yourself into the afternoon."I said

"Yeah your couch is really comfortable."He said laughing.

"You want some coffee I making some?"I asked

"Yes please." He answered eagerly.

I gave him a cup. Then started watching him take sips of the hot coffee while blowing on my own in the comfortable silence.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me breaking the silence.

"I slept good very good." I answered. "You are the first person that actually spent the night since I moved here."

"I feel so honored." He said proudly making me laugh.

"Well I am going to put on some clothes then we can head out." I said.

Walking back to my room I tried calling Olivia back but still no answer then I heard a knock at the front door so I went for the door as fast as I could. Chris comes behind me sipping the coffee he still had. I open the door with my robe still on wondering who it could be.

Dimitri Russo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
What do you think Dimitri is going to do?
The Chapters will get longer because I know that this one was very short.
Till next time;)
Instagram: applejadeee