Chapter 4

Ivy's POV

It was like I was frozen in time waiting for something to snap me out of it. He was smiling while looking at Chris and I. I knew what it looked like since I was wearing a robe with nothing underneath and a man standing behind me still sipping his coffee clueless of what's going on. Waiting for someone to speak I just look into his eyes being hypnotized by them.

"Well are you going to introduce me to your friend?" Dimitri asked. As I feel Chris grab me from behind I see Dimitri look down at his hands and laugh. Then he looks at Chris in the eye while tilting his head.

"Chris how about I call you tomorrow okay?" I suggested. They were still staring at each other in the eye.

"Alright call me if anything happens." He said before getting his things and leaving out of the apartment building.

"When were you going to tell me about him?" Dimitri asked.

"When do I have to fucking report information about who I associate with to you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He pushed me aside and walks in the apartment. How rude.

"You know you need to watch your fucking mouth with me." He said calmly. This man has some nerve coming in my home taking off his jacket and start to get comfortable.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck out before I-" I was cut off by his loud laughter.

"Who the fuck are you talking too." He said while walking towards me.

All of a sudden his hand is wrapped around my throat holding me up in the air.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again." He said before letting me go. I tried soothing my throat by rubbing it. "You got to understand I already saw a man in here who was holding you by the waist acting like you were his.

"Look at me my love." He said lifting up my head. "Don't you ever let me see that dumb fuck in here again or I'll will kill him right in front of you."

"You are mine and only mine. Don't let nobody touch what's mine." He said looking at me.

"Just leave me be." I said. "I'm sure there are plenty of women that want you out in the world."

"I don't want those women, I want you and I always get what I want so you might as well just get use to it." He said not caring.

I walked off heading to the bathroom. I had to get away from this man as soon as possible.

"Where are you going my love?" He asked sitting down on my couch and turning on the tv.

"To the bathroom." I answered.

I put on some black shorts and blue t-shirt then put on some perfume. I walked still seeing that he was still there. He turned around with a big smile on his face.

"You look wonderful Ivy." He said like he didn't just choke me out 15 minutes ago.

His phone started to ring. I got a water bottle out of my fridge. I heard Dimitri speaking into his phone talking about a delivery or something. He hung up after he was done then looked at me.

"I gotta go Ivy be good." He said then he kissed me on my cheek before leaving.

I swear he's been testing me I'm going to have to let him know that I am not the one and how the hell did this bitch know my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all that happened earlier I just wanted to get things off of my mind so I just watch TV all day by myself.

Then I hear a knock at my door. What is up with these knocks on doors these days. I go and open my door seeing a man with a whole bunch of roses.

"Are you Miss Harper?" He asked.

"Yes I am." He answered.

"These are yours." He said putting them in my hands then started to make his leave.

"What the hell." I said to myself.

I saw a note hanging off the roses. I picked it up and read it.

"Be good baby girl"

Be good baby girl my ass he better leave me the fuck alone. I go in back inside and put the roses on the counter top. I then got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello?" I said not knowing who is on the other end.

"You like the flowers that I sent you?" Dimitri asked.

"How did you get my number?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He said chuckling before hanging up.

So he just hangs up on people. Dumbass. I started to look through my phone and thought that I should call Chris to see if he is okay.

"Hey Ivy." He said sounding happy to hear from me.

"Hey Chris you okay I was worried about you?" I asked.

"Of course I'm okay." He answered.

"That's good." I said looking back at the roses on the counter top. "Look I'm sorry about that whole situation back with Dimitri."

"It's okay the guy looked like he was trouble you know I will always protect you." He said making me smile.

"I know." I said laughing.

"But I want to ask you something." He said.

"Yes Chris." I said.

"Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night if you are free." He said nervously.

I bit my lip thinking about what Dimitri said. I mean he couldn't possibly mean he would kill for a woman that he just met.

"Yeah sure I will go on a date with you." I said.

"Yes!" He said. "Okay I will pick you up at 8:30."

"Okay be safe Chris."I said.

"I will." He said.

After that I hung up and started jumping up and down like a teenager. I'm so happy hopefully everything goes right.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell what you think is going to happen on the date
Vote, Follow and Comment