Chapter 10

Ivy's POV

"I will be back in a minute." Ms. Maria said. She was currently cooking with a few of the waiters in the house.

"You two come with me." She said to the two waiters leaving me with the last waiter. The last waiter was a man who kept looking at me. Even when I tried looking away I could feel holes burning through my skull.

"Can I help you?" I asked smiling a little.
He looked me in my eyes for a minute. It started to get creepy.

"I'm going to help you get out of here." I looked at him like he was crazy because I couldn't believe my ears.

"What?" I asked.

"My name is Rel Martin I work with the FBI and I'm going to help you get away from the Russo mafia." He said lowly making sure nobody could hear.

"Where- how did you even get in here?" I asked.

"We have been trying to get the Russo brothers for almost two years but soon we will get out of here I just need you to be mentally stable for what's about to happen." He said.

"What's about to happen?" I asked worriedly."

"Don't worry we got this figured out." He says, Ms. Maria and the other two waiters come back in with vegetables for dinner then I leave the kitchen giving Rel one last glance.

~~~~~~~~~~
3 HOURS LATER

We were laying on the bed and Dimitri was kissing on my neck but I had something else on my mind. The waiter had my mind thinking a lot about what he said. How in the world was I going to get away from Dimitri.

"What is on your mind love." He said interrupting me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing I just... miss my mother." I lied.

Dimitri smiled and looks down the looks back up.

"How does it feel to have a mother." He said.

I look at him in confusion not knowing where did this question come from.

"What do you mean- you didn't have a mother?" I asked.

"No. My father killed her... in front of my brothers and I." He said staring in to space.

"That's sad. Are you- are you okay?" I cant believe that I felt bad for him.

"Yeah." He chuckled a little bit. "I remember my father grabbing my mother's head and bashing it on the kitchen floor over and over again nonstop."

He turns and faces me.

"Do you want me to do the same thing that my father did to my mother, to you?" He asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Then don't lie to me again." He kissed me on the lips and left out of the room. I just sit there on the bed wondering of how the hell did he know I was lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was in the kitchen looking in the refrigerator but then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and see that it was the waiter, Rel.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand leading me to the dining room.

"Wait wait slow down where are we going?" I asked.